It was all change for Caterham at the beginning of the season with new branding and an all-new driver line-up: test driver Robin Frijns joined rookie Marcus Ericsson and new signing Kamui Kobayashi.
But the changes didn’t stop there. Last month Tony Fernandes, frustrated at having gone four-and-a-half years without scoring a point, sold his team to new owners.
Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.
- Caption Competition 132: Mini Alonsos
- Caption Competition 131: Four guys in a boat
- Caption Competition 130: Alonso goes back to school
- Caption Competition 129: Verstappen in the cockpit
- Caption Competition 128: Villeneuve and Alonso
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image © Caterham/LAT