It was all change for Caterham at the beginning of the season with new branding and an all-new driver line-up: test driver Robin Frijns joined rookie Marcus Ericsson and new signing Kamui Kobayashi.
But the changes didn’t stop there. Last month Tony Fernandes, frustrated at having gone four-and-a-half years without scoring a point, sold his team to new owners.
Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.
- Caption Competition 84: Alonso and Button
- Caption Competition 83: Raikkonen and Vettel
- Caption Competition 82: Pastor Maldonado
- Caption Competition 81: Daniil Kvyat
- Caption Competition 80: Felipe Nasr
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image © Caterham/LAT
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others