It was all change for Caterham at the beginning of the season with new branding and an all-new driver line-up: test driver Robin Frijns joined rookie Marcus Ericsson and new signing Kamui Kobayashi.
But the changes didn’t stop there. Last month Tony Fernandes, frustrated at having gone four-and-a-half years without scoring a point, sold his team to new owners.
Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.
- Caption Competition 96: Hamilton, Lauda and Rosberg
- Caption Competition 95: Grosjean and Jordan
- Caption Competition 94: Ricciardo and Massa
- Caption Competition 93: Ferrari and the Pope
- Caption Competition 92: Renault comeback edition
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image © Caterham/LAT