The F1 Fanatic Points Calculator has attracted a lot of interest since it was relaunched last month.
The latest version which has just become available adds several new features, many of which were requested by F1 Fanatic readers. They include:
- Calculate points based on previous scoring systems including 2010-2013 (no double points) and 1991-2002 (ten points for a win)
- Calculate points based on the scoring systems for other championships such as NASCAR and IndyCar*
- Calculator constructors’ championship points
Of course as before you can add the results for forthcoming races and even alter the finishing positions in earlier races to work out how the points would, could or should add up under different scenarios.
Give the updated F1 Fanatic Points Calculator a try now:
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
Share your findings and suggestions for changes in the comments.
*Based on finishing positions only, i.e. not including points for pole position, etc…
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Image © Daimler/Hoch Zwei