Caption Competition 57: Lauda and Wolff

Caption Competition

Niki Lauda, Toto Wolff, Hungaroring, 2014

Niki Lauda and a slightly damaged Toto Wolff survey Mercedes’ opposition in the pit lane at the Hungaroring.

Wolff arrived in Hungary after suffering several injuries due to a fall while mountain biking with other Mercedes employees.

Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Daimler/Hoch Zwei

93 comments on Caption Competition 57: Lauda and Wolff

1. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 16th August 2014, 13:07

Wolff: “My arm and W05 has one common thing”.

2. Fsoud (@udm7) said on 16th August 2014, 13:08

We hope Horner didn’t see us nicking their parts.

3. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 16th August 2014, 13:08

Don’t believe that F1 is turning into a circus? Then how do you explain those animals in the paddock?

4. nmsi (@nmsi) said on 16th August 2014, 13:16

Well that was the the last time we discussed with Nico and Lewis who gets preferred treatment.

5. Robbie (@robbie) said on 16th August 2014, 13:22

Ok fine, I’ll do it up myself, but once we get to the loo, I’m giving you a team order.

6. Robbie (@robbie) said on 16th August 2014, 13:27

In this instance Lauda agrees with the amount of time spent fixing the Armco.

7. MattyPF1 (@mattypf1) said on 16th August 2014, 13:40

TW: … and that’s how I fell off my bike. Funny story, right?
    NL: You’re better off letting Susie be the permenant driver from now on.

8. dam00r (@dam00r) said on 16th August 2014, 13:45

“Toto Wolff with his right hand man Niki Lauda”

9. schooner (@schooner) said on 16th August 2014, 13:58

“Okay Niki, lets see if we can make these guys believe that it’s your arm that is broken.”

10. airtone said on 16th August 2014, 14:07

I hope I’m clear now: no team order in my team!

11. Robbie (@robbie) said on 16th August 2014, 14:24

Nice try Niki, but there’s nothing in that pocket.

12. Jack (@jackisthestig) said on 16th August 2014, 14:39

“Get some sponsorship on it Toto, do you know how much I earn from my cap?”

13. John H (@john-h) said on 16th August 2014, 14:50

Niki hitches a ride for one armed ‘colleague’

14. Captain said on 16th August 2014, 14:55

Toto, who ordered the new rain jackets?

Look! I can put my bloody arm right through it!

(insert Lauda-esque expletives as appropriate)

15. Slava (@slava) said on 16th August 2014, 15:12

After Hungary GP.
    Wolff: – Lewis is an …..!
    Lauda: – On the other hand, we still have 4 legs to kick our pilots and to make them follow our orders!