Caption Competition 57: Lauda and Wolff

Caption Competition

Niki Lauda, Toto Wolff, Hungaroring, 2014

Niki Lauda and a slightly damaged Toto Wolff survey Mercedes’ opposition in the pit lane at the Hungaroring.

Wolff arrived in Hungary after suffering several injuries due to a fall while mountain biking with other Mercedes employees.

Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Daimler/Hoch Zwei

93 comments on Caption Competition 57: Lauda and Wolff

1 3 4 5
  1. Toro Stevo (@toro-stevo) said on 17th August 2014, 9:11

Niki and Toto cast an eye over the F1 paddock.

2. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 17th August 2014, 12:44

Lauda: “What’s the time, Mr Wolff?”
    Toto: “That is not funny.”
    Lauda: “Nico says you can have his glove with a watch on it!”

3. repeat after me nicky “to you… to me… its easy and I want that summer season in Blackpool next year”

4. D. B. Yu said on 17th August 2014, 20:11

Even Nico passed on signing Toto’s cast.

5. Due to his permanent “thumbs up” pose, Toto was giving a misleading impression of how he felt the race went.

6. AndrewT (@andrewt) said on 17th August 2014, 21:32

And I told him, that I would have given my right arm for a Mercedes that does not break down, and that’s what happened…

7. Niki Lauda keeps his tough reputation intact by making it look like it’s Toto’s arm that’s injured

8. Little_M_Lo (@pezlo2013) said on 17th August 2014, 23:02

No body realises how Hungary the Lauda Wolffs are for victoriesthis season.

9. greg-c (@greg-c) said on 18th August 2014, 10:03

Ross should be dealing with this !!!
    He’s the one who told Lewis that Nico would never keep up !!!!

10. greg-c (@greg-c) said on 18th August 2014, 10:44

Ricciardo is getting $500k for the whole season and he has 2 wins already .

Lock him in for next year +_ 10%

11. apexor said on 18th August 2014, 17:13

TW: Who wants to take the Break your arm challange? NL already broke mine so I challenge Frank Williams to brake Pat Symonds arm.

12. “Niki, when I said I’d give my right arm for a constructor’s championship, it was a figure of speech!”

13. Jim McGhee said on 19th August 2014, 7:11

Next time Nikki, do it yourself.

14. Mick Harris said on 22nd August 2014, 14:59

Toto’s injured right arm turned out be Niki’s left!

1 3 4 5