That’s certainly the case in Belgium, where the maximum air temperature during the race weekend at Spa-Francorchamps is likely to fall well short of 20C.
Wet qualifying sessions have been a feature of this year’s season and there’s a fair chance we could get another one this weekend. There’s a good chance of showers on Saturday afternoon, though at the moment it doesn’t look like being the sort of prolonged rain that could delay proceedings.
Race day is currently set to be dry, though as with the rest of the weekend the skies will be overcast and the conditions cool.
Location of Spa-Francorchamps
See the location of every race on the 2014 F1 calendar here:
2014 Belgian Grand Prix
- Rosberg says he chose to apologise for Spa crash
- Third win, second Driver of the Weekend for Ricciardo
- Spa serves up another race to remember
- 2014 Belgian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Hamilton: “We both made mistakes”
Image © Lotus/LAT