Caption Competition 58: Jos and Max Verstappen

Caption Competition

Jos Verstappen. Max Verstappen, Toro Rosso, Spa-Francorchamps, 2014

Max Verstappen, the teenager who will make his F1 debut with Toro Rosso next year, looks on in the Toro Rosso garage with his father, ex-F1 driver Jos Verstappen.

Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Red Bull/Getty

116 comments on Caption Competition 58: Jos and Max Verstappen

1. I had to throw away your Red Bull. You know fizzy drinks make you go all hyper.

2. ShoponF (@shoponf) said on 30th August 2014, 17:51

“I know you can’t get your driving license until you’re 18, but getting a F1 super license, no problem. I’ll squeeze Bernie’s b****, sorry his neck and you will have it in no time”.

3. ShoponF (@shoponf) said on 30th August 2014, 17:56

“Don’t worry, son. I know you can’t get your driving license until you’re 18, but getting a F1 super license, no problem. I’ll squeeze Bernie’s b****, sorry his neck and you will have it in no time”.

4. Colossal Squid (@colossal-squid) said on 30th August 2014, 18:01

“Son, it’s sorted, if you get on the podium they’ll give you a capri sun instead.”

5. Mariano (@mariano) said on 30th August 2014, 18:51

Trust me son, once you become a F1 driver many beautiful women will try to seduce you just for your money and popularity.

6. Paul (@frankjaeger) said on 30th August 2014, 19:15

“Okay Max, I’m gonna have to take a back seat on this one, but then again so will you later when I’m driving you home”

7. Kid!! Fear not the bull. Think of him as a part of old macdonald’s farm..

8. dutchtreat (@dutchtreat) said on 30th August 2014, 19:38

Keep your eyes on the tach son, that is Bernie’s girlfriend.

9. dutchtreat (@dutchtreat) said on 30th August 2014, 19:39

It is true! I read it on F1 Fanatic.

10. Mads (@mads) said on 30th August 2014, 19:49

Alright son. Remember your lunchbox okay?

11. pH (@ph) said on 30th August 2014, 20:04

When you get a podium, I’ll buy you your first shaving machine.

12. dutchtreat (@dutchtreat) said on 30th August 2014, 20:20

If you have to go number 2 go now before it is too late…

13. Fun (@functor) said on 30th August 2014, 20:34

“And they said they’re gonna give you Water Bottle if you get on the podium”
    (Max Looks at the screen with Ricciardo celebrating his win with champagne)

14. RRRacer007 (@rrracer007) said on 30th August 2014, 20:38

JV: I am not just ‘Joss The Boss’, I am also ‘Your Boss’.

15. Fun (@functor) said on 30th August 2014, 20:46

“Remember my words, do anything in your F1 racing career but NEVER do a Maldanado!”