A list of teams and drivers which have been confirmed or are expected to take part in the 2015 F1 season.
Where a driver had not been confirmed the occupant of the seat for 2014 is listed and marked TBC. Where a team have previously announced a driver has a contract with them for the year this is marked “has contract”. However it is not unusual for contracts to be subject to clauses which can permit them to be broken.
The reigning world champion has the option of adopting the number one or continuing to use his career number.
2015 F1 drivers and teams – latest updates
Read about the latest developments on the 2015 F1 driver market here:
- McLaren confirm Alonso and Button as 2015 drivers
- Test secured Sainz’s F1 promotion, says Marko
- Sainz confirmed in all-rookie Toro Rosso line-up
- Wolff named Williams test driver for 2015
- Vergne says he won’t drive for Toro Rosso in 2015
Read more articles on 2015 F1 drivers and teams.