Manor has revised its livery after announcing a deal with a new sponsor.
The team will run with the logos of shipping containers company Flex-Box on its sidepods from this weekend’s race, and will now have blue colouring on the side of its cars.
“This is our second partnership announcement in just a few weeks,” said team principal John Booth, “so these are exciting times in our team’s development”.
2015 British Grand Prix
- 44.44% vote Hamilton Driver of the Weekend
- Surprises at Silverstone enliven British GP
- Reality bites after F1’s Silverstone high
- 2015 British Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 British Grand Prix