Renault is returning to Formula One so for the first Caption Competition of 2016 the archive has been raided for a picture from their last time in F1.
Here former team boss Flavio Briatore explains one of the most indispensable parts of an F1 car to Bernie Ecclestone.
Can you come up with the best caption for this picture? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.
Need some inspiration? Check out all the winners from last year’s Caption Competitions:
- Caption Competition 138: Singapore marshals
- Caption Competition 137: Verstappen’s army
- Caption Competition 136: Ericsson and Wehrlein
- Caption Competition 135: Stroll vs Vandoorne
- Caption Competition 134: Ricciardo in the cockpit
Browse all Caption Competitions