Renault is returning to Formula One so for the first Caption Competition of 2016 the archive has been raided for a picture from their last time in F1.
Here former team boss Flavio Briatore explains one of the most indispensable parts of an F1 car to Bernie Ecclestone.
Can you come up with the best caption for this picture? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.
Need some inspiration? Check out all the winners from last year’s Caption Competitions:
- Caption Competition 129: Verstappen in the cockpit
- Caption Competition 128: Villeneuve and Alonso
- Caption Competition 127: Hamilton and Vettel
- Caption Competition 126: Ericsson’s many faces
- Caption Competition 125: Bottas and Rosberg
Browse all Caption Competitions