Renault is returning to Formula One so for the first Caption Competition of 2016 the archive has been raided for a picture from their last time in F1.
Here former team boss Flavio Briatore explains one of the most indispensable parts of an F1 car to Bernie Ecclestone.
Can you come up with the best caption for this picture? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.
Need some inspiration? Check out all the winners from last year’s Caption Competitions:
- Caption Competition 111: Hamilton and Bonnington
- Caption competition 110: Ricciardo, Kvyat and Sainz
- Caption Competition 109: Berger and Todt
- Caption Competition 108: Button and Alonso
- Caption Competition 107: Sebastian Vettel
Browse all Caption Competitions