Renault is returning to Formula One so for the first Caption Competition of 2016 the archive has been raided for a picture from their last time in F1.
Here former team boss Flavio Briatore explains one of the most indispensable parts of an F1 car to Bernie Ecclestone.
Can you come up with the best caption for this picture? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.
Need some inspiration? Check out all the winners from last year’s Caption Competitions:
- Caption Competition 119: Press conference
- Caption Competition 118: Rosberg in retirement
- Caption Competition 117: Lindsey Vonn and Marko
- Caption Competition 116: Alonso and Pedrosa
- Caption Competition 115: Retiring Rosberg – and Alonso
Browse all Caption Competitions