The first pictures of Williams’s new FW38 have been revealed by the team.
See what changes the team has made for its 2016 design with this interactive image.
2016 Williams FW38 and 2015 Williams FW37: Front view
Note: The FW37 image has been stretched vertically for ease of comparison
2016 Williams FW38
2015 Williams FW37
2016 F1 season
- Are tickets too dear? Crowds fell at some tracks in 2016
- F1’s TV audience decline stopped in 2016
- Brawn among key F1 hires announced by Liberty
- Has F1 hit ‘peak penalties’? Fewer sanctions in 2016
- Brundle reveals Monaco GP heart attack