The first pictures of Williams’s new FW38 have been revealed by the team.
See what changes the team has made for its 2016 design with this interactive image.
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
2016 Williams FW38 and 2015 Williams FW37: Front view
Note: The FW37 image has been stretched vertically for ease of comparison
2016 Williams FW38
2015 Williams FW37
2016 F1 season
- New Austria track surface tough for tyres – Symonds
- FIA reveals F1 superlicence points changes
- Motorsport Extra episode four: F1 Austria preview, Baku review and more
- Ferrari go softer again for British Grand Prix
- Haas need warmer weather – Grosjean