The first pictures of Williams’s new FW38 have been revealed by the team.
See what changes the team has made for its 2016 design with this interactive image.
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
2016 Williams FW38 and 2015 Williams FW37: Front view
Note: The FW37 image has been stretched vertically for ease of comparison
2016 Williams FW38
2015 Williams FW37
2016 F1 season
- Hamilton’s penalty will help Red Bull pressure Rosberg
- Verstappen leads Red Bull one-two in second practice
- Hamilton takes second 15-place grid penalty
- 2016 Belgian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- Rosberg leads the way for Mercedes in first practice