The first pictures of Williams’s new FW38 have been revealed by the team.
See what changes the team has made for its 2016 design with this interactive image.
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
2016 Williams FW38 and 2015 Williams FW37: Front view
Note: The FW37 image has been stretched vertically for ease of comparison
2016 Williams FW38
2015 Williams FW37
2016 F1 season
- Encouraging race pace for Mercedes’ rivals
- McLaren’s motorhome transformed into a pub for Button’s 300th race
- New final corner better for overtaking – Rosberg
- EU complaint over F1 “has gone to the next level”
- Halo no safety threat in Magnussen fire – Wurz