The newest team on the Formula One grid has revealed its first ever grand prix racer.
But how does the Haas VF-16 look compared to cars from three of F1 championship-winners? See how the team’s first F1 design looks next to its rivals with these interactive images.
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
2016 Haas VF-16 and 2016 McLaren MP4-31: Side view
2016 Haas VF-16 and 2016 Ferrari SF16-H: Side view
2016 Haas VF-16 and 2016 Mercedes W07: Side view
2016 Haas VF-16 and 2016 Mercedes W07: Three-quarter view
2016 F1 season
- 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix track preview
- Side-by-side: How Sepang has changed for 2016
- Red Bull choose harder tyres for Suzuka
- 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix TV Times
- Ricciardo learning from Verstappen’s technique