The first pictures of Sauber’s C35 have been revealed by the team.
See what changes the team has made for its 2016 design with these interactive images.
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
2016 Sauber C35 and 2015 Sauber C34: Side view
2016 Sauber C35 and 2015 Sauber C34: Top view
2016 Sauber C35 and 2015 Sauber C34: Front view
2016 F1 season
- Caption Competition 106: Ecclestone and Tilke
- Leclerc gets Haas practice debut at Silverstone
- Renault hoping Baku slump was “just a one-off”
- Podium earns Perez Driver of the Weekend win
- Pirelli to offer super-soft tyres at Spa