The first pictures of Sauber’s C35 have been revealed by the team.
See what changes the team has made for its 2016 design with these interactive images.
2016 Sauber C35 and 2015 Sauber C34: Side view
2016 Sauber C35 and 2015 Sauber C34: Top view
2016 Sauber C35 and 2015 Sauber C34: Front view
2016 F1 season
- Are tickets too dear? Crowds fell at some tracks in 2016
- F1’s TV audience decline stopped in 2016
- Brawn among key F1 hires announced by Liberty
- Has F1 hit ‘peak penalties’? Fewer sanctions in 2016
- Brundle reveals Monaco GP heart attack