Pirelli has announced which tyres will be available for drivers to use in the Spanish Grand Prix.
The hard tyre features among the selection for the first time this year. Along with the medium, it is one of the two compounds which all drivers must have one set of for the race. The same two compounds were used last season.
The soft tyre will be the mandatory tyre for Q3.
2016 tyre nominations so far
|Circuit||2016 Q3||2016 Option||2016 Prime||2015 Option||2015 Prime|
|Baku||Super-soft||Soft||Medium||No race||No race|
2016 F1 season
- Hamilton’s championship fightback begins
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Monaco Grand Prix
- Haas and Renault take no super-soft tyres to Canada
- 2016 Monaco Grand Prix driver ratings
- Ferrari’s Monaco win drought reaches 15 years