The 11 teams and 22 drivers have descended on the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne for the first round of the 2016 championship.
The action on track doesn’t begin for two more days but set-up and preparations are well underway. Take a look at what’s been going on around the track so far in the first picture gallery from the 2016 Australian Grand Prix weekend.
Click on each image for high-resolution versions.
More images will be added here
- 2016 F1 season in pictures: Best shots
- The 2016 F1 season in pictures: Fans
- The best F1 action pictures of 2016
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
- Alonso, Button and Vandoorne in action at Honda Thanks Day