Three races in and the 2017 F1 season looks like being a two-horse race for the title.
Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel have filed the top two places on the podium at each of this year’s races so far. But what did they have to say to each other following last week’s grand prix?
That’s for you to decide in our latest caption competition. Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.
- Caption Competition 129: Verstappen in the cockpit
- Caption Competition 128: Villeneuve and Alonso
- Caption Competition 127: Hamilton and Vettel
- Caption Competition 126: Ericsson’s many faces
- Caption Competition 125: Bottas and Rosberg
Browse all Caption Competitions