Three races in and the 2017 F1 season looks like being a two-horse race for the title.
Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel have filed the top two places on the podium at each of this year’s races so far. But what did they have to say to each other following last week’s grand prix?
That’s for you to decide in our latest caption competition. Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.
- Caption Competition 136: Ericsson and Wehrlein
- Caption Competition 135: Stroll vs Vandoorne
- Caption Competition 134: Ricciardo in the cockpit
- Caption Competition 133: Mini Alonsos
- Caption Competition 132: Baku driving
Browse all Caption Competitions