Formula One’s front running teams have picked similar tyre selections for next week’s Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
The Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull drivers have all chosen eight sets of the softest available tyre, which will be the super-soft, for the Baku City Circuit race.
While Mercedes and Ferrari have made identical choices for both their drivers, the Red Bull pair have chosen one more set of medium instead of soft compound tyres. The ultra-soft tyre is not available for this race.
McLaren has opted for the softest tyre selection with ten sets of the super-soft tyres.
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Esteban Ocon||Force India|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Toro Rosso|
|Daniil Kvyat||Toro Rosso|
2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Vettel accepts Hamilton did not brake-test him
- “Lost all respect for the FIA” – Hamilton endorses fan’s view on Vettel ruling
- Vettel issues formal apology for Baku clash with Hamilton
- Vettel avoids further sanction over clash with Hamilton
- ‘No change’ at Force India: Drivers still free to race despite costly Baku clash