Formula One’s front running teams have picked similar tyre selections for next week’s Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
The Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull drivers have all chosen eight sets of the softest available tyre, which will be the super-soft, for the Baku City Circuit race.
While Mercedes and Ferrari have made identical choices for both their drivers, the Red Bull pair have chosen one more set of medium instead of soft compound tyres. The ultra-soft tyre is not available for this race.
McLaren has opted for the softest tyre selection with ten sets of the super-soft tyres.
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Esteban Ocon||Force India|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Toro Rosso|
|Daniil Kvyat||Toro Rosso|
2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Why Hamilton had to slow the field more at that controversial restart
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Vettel now has more penalty points than any driver has ever scored
- Raikkonen blames Bottas but stewards take no action on “speculative” move
- Championship tensions boil over between Vettel and Hamilton but Ricciardo stays cool