Fernando Alonso will not participate in the final pre-season test following his crash on Sunday, McLaren has confirmed.
McLaren has asserted that Fernando Alonso’s crash during yesterday’s test session at the Circuit de Catalunya was not caused by a car failure.
Fernando Alonso will spend the night in hospital following his testing accident today as a precaution, McLaren has confirmed.
The revised MGU-K seal McLaren introduced at today’s test suffered a repeat failure, the team has confirmed.
A shortage of new parts means McLaren expect to face a repeat of today’s problem in the second day of testing at the Circuit de Catalunya tomorrow.
McLaren’s participation in the fifth day of F1 testing at the Circuit de Catalunya came to an end within four hours due to a technical problem.
Fernando Alonso says he found Honda a very different proposition compared to other Formula One teams after joining McLaren from Ferrari.
Jenson Button doubts the new McLaren-Honda will finish on the podium on its debut at Melbourne next month but expects progress throughout the year.
McLaren racing director Eric Boullier is pleased the team’s radical car has achieved some running but admits their limited mileage will make it harder to catch their rivals.
Jenson Button says that McLaren are confident of logging more laps after the team identified the issue that has limited their running so far.
Jenson Button says McLaren’s new Honda-powered MP4-30 is a major departure from their previous two cars but the early signs are encouraging.
Fernando Alonso accepts there are likely to be some setbacks during the first test for the new McLaren-Honda MP4-30 at Jerez.
The McLaren MP4-30, the team’s first Honda-powered racing car since 1992, has been pictured for the first time ahead of the 2015 season.
McLaren CEO Ron Dennis is certain Jenson Button can be a match for his new team mate Fernando Alonso next year.
Fernando Alonso and Ron Dennis agree they have “unfinished business” together following Alonso’s return to McLaren, as they aim to put 2007 behind them.
Fernando Alonso’s return to McLaren has been rumoured for some time but the two split on such bad terms seven years ago it’s still a surprising development.
Fernando Alonso’s sensational return to McLaren for the 2015 season has been officially confirmed by the team.
Testing Honda’s new F1 engine before the end of the year was vital for McLaren, says racing director Eric Boullier, and its first run went “very, very well”.
Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen are all candidates for a place at McLaren in 2015. Who should get the seats?
Honda has revealed the first image of the power unit which it will use in its return to Formula One with McLaren next year.