Felipe Nasr will use a new chassis for the fourth race of the season, Sauber has confirmed.
Sauber’s technical director Mark Smith has stood down from the team less than a week before the first race of the year.
Sauber was the only team not to have its new car ready for the first test of the new season, meaning it could start the year at a disadvantage.
Sauber was the only team not to have its new car ready for the first test of 2016. So what’s new on their C35?
The first pictures of Sauber’s C35 have been revealed by the team. See what changes the team has made for its 2016 design with these interactive images.
The first pictures of the Sauber’s new car, the C35, have been revealed by the team.
Sauber will not run its new C35 Formula One car until the second and final pre-season test, the team has confirmed.
Sauber swiftly banished the demons of last year by scoring points i the first race of 2015. But that proved the high-point of their season.
As Sauber prepares to make its 400th appearance at a grand prix weekend, eight of their top drivers picked their favourite races for the team.
Formula One faces the possibility of an investigation by the European Union after two teams lodged a complaint over anti-competitive practices within the sport.
Sauber says it wishes to avoid a “mud fight via the media” and has refrained from commenting in response to Giedo van der Garde’s comments earlier today.
Giedo van der Garde admits he is unlikely to race in Formula One again after agreeing a settlement to the case he brought against Sauber.
Felipe Nasr described his fifth place for Sauber in his first grand prix as a “big relief” for him and his team.
Felipe Nasr said he would have benefited from more time to learn the Albert Park track had he not been forced to miss first practice yesterday.
Giedo van der Garde will not drive in this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix having reached an agreement with Sauber.
Sauber has responded an Australian court’s decision to uphold Giedo van der Garde’s claim to have a right to drive for the team.
An Australian court will rule on Wednesday whether Giedo van der Garde is entitled to drive for Sauber in this weekend’s season-opening Australian Grand Prix.
Struggling independent outfit Sauber has hired two new drivers as it bids to recover from a point-less 2014 campaign.
Sauber has revealed its 2015 F1 contender, the Ferrari-powered C34.
Ferrari development driver Raffaele Marciello has been appointed Sauber’s test and reserve driver for the 2015 season.