F1 Fanatic Calendar

Keep up-to-date with future F1 races, test sessions and other events using the F1 Fanatic calendar for Google Calendars.

You can also add the calendar to your own website (click the Google button on the calendar for more) and you can use it in Microsoft Outlook as well.

Get the F1 Fanatic Calendar in your preferred format:

186 comments on F1 Fanatic Calendar

1. namakotchi said on 19th January 2010, 11:52

It’s fantastic. Thank you, Keith!

2. SaloolaS said on 20th January 2010, 16:16

Great, added it to my calendar. You forgot about Toro Rosso launch on February 1 (http://www.itv-f1.com/news_article.aspx?id=47631)

3. Thank you very much for this – it’s a great resource and saves me a lot of effort and time.

4. three4three said on 25th January 2010, 17:47

Hi, isn’t Williams also unveiling their car on 1st Feb? I know it’s not a proper launch but Mercedes is up there so I thought Williams should be. Great calender, tis very useful.

5. Varun said on 25th January 2010, 22:45

I think you have missed out on Force India’s launch date…. it was supposed to be on Feb 10th. I don’t see it on the calendar….

6. This is great – but as someone who uses Google Apps with my own domain I needed the XML link, which I got from a fellow user who uses a standard Google account – if you wish to “Add by URL” then use :

Perhaps that link could also be put in the main section as the standard “+Google Calendar” doesn’t seem to work for Google Apps users. Cheers !

7. brilliant resource! thankyou. love the blog!

8. Cha-Ching!! Just what I needed- and works on the iPhone too!! Brilliant!!!

9. That is truly awesome. From down here in New Zealand it has adjusted to the right time which means I still get no sleep but at least I can plan for it!

10. Untitled258 said on 8th February 2010, 0:07

Woo, iCal on my Mac and iPhone will now get used slightly more then it did before because of the new calendars, Loverly.

11. Woffin said on 8th February 2010, 0:52

Will the iCal version auto-update itself or will I have to download it again every time there is an update? Thanks :)

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 8th February 2010, 8:06

I’m not sure I’m afraid – I don’t use iCal for anything myself and I’m not familiar with the standard.

Usually when a new item has been added to the calendar I mention it in an article on the site, so the next time that happens check your calendar and see if it’s been updated automatically.

12. What a great feature! Thank you Keith! :D

13. Miko said on 9th March 2010, 11:08

Good work Keith, but I was wondering if there is a possibility to modifiy the times to different time zones (yours are in GMT, while many readers are in CET)? Thanks!

14. Sumanji said on 9th March 2010, 11:23

Hey,

Is there any way to import this into Windows Live Calendar? Apparently it only import *.ics files…

Cheers,

Su

15. Keith,
    There is a site where you can publish calendars in all formats. Might be useful as a link, and also for maximum coverage – I think it is a US site, and at the moment there is no F1 stuff included in the calendars already posted. Have a look : http://icalshare.com/ – it works for all formats (though I’d guess you’d need to publish the calendar yourself in all the formats, rather than the site format them for you in windows/mac/other formats.