F1 Fanatic Calendar

Keep up-to-date with future F1 races, test sessions and other events using the F1 Fanatic calendar for Google Calendars.

You can also add the calendar to your own website (click the Google button on the calendar for more) and you can use it in Microsoft Outlook as well.

Get the F1 Fanatic Calendar in your preferred format:

183 comments on F1 Fanatic Calendar

1 3 4 5 6 7 9
  1. Christian said on 8th February 2011, 21:17

Thanks! Brilliant!

2. Jac_f_40 (@jac_f_40) said on 12th February 2011, 22:05

dates all added
    roll on the 1st race:P

3. how do i get this to work in outlook, i saved it to my google calender then ran a sync with outlook and it doesnt go in :(

4. Oh my god, thank you so much for adding the times for each session, brilliant… THANKS!

5. cortexiphan said on 1st March 2011, 17:08

Thy

6. mike said on 17th March 2011, 12:33

This is just what I was looking for, thanks so much for doing this for us racing nuts!

7. Jamie said on 21st March 2011, 7:28

This is brilliant. Perfect, even. Thanks!

8. eMGieBe said on 6th April 2011, 8:25

I started to add “by hand” all the dates to my Google Calendar from the official F1 site, and after two races I thught: “Maybe there’s one ready on the net?”… And I found this one! :)
    It’s great – thanks! :)

Regards from Poland!
    eMGieBe

9. thanks a lot :-)

10. Thanks a good fine deal solely meant for all!

11. Estesark (@estesark) said on 24th November 2011, 14:46

Next year’s Australian Grand Prix race “weekend” will start on Thursday, perhaps the calendar could be updated to reflect that?

12. Indo Saarelaht said on 8th December 2011, 21:22

Just found this site and am a bit disappointed that the F1 schedule in the calendar is not correct.eg Brazilian GP?

13. ivz (@ivz) said on 1st January 2012, 22:10

WOW!!! How good is this! :)
    Nothing can be better than this can it? Haha. The only thing I can think of is an electronic calendar that you can hang on your wall, that connects to the internet via WiFi, and has live updates, and scrolls though small F1 images, with each month having its own large F1 image :) Could be called the iCalendar? Oh crap, maybe I should paten that? Haha!

14. nickynoonoo (@nickynoonoo) said on 3rd January 2012, 16:21

I may be being a bit blond here, but I have my google calander synced with my I Phone and even though I have been to google and added the F1 to my calander it’s not showing up on my phone ;-(

15. Ole (@oskaalb) said on 3rd January 2012, 17:07

Great! I’ve been using this since 2009. But shouldn’t there be two more races after Abu Dhabi? (US GP and Brazil)

1 3 4 5 6 7 9