F1 Fanatic Calendar

Start, Interlagos, 2014Keep up-to-date with future F1 races, test sessions and other events using the F1 Fanatic calendar for Google Calendars.

You can also add the calendar to your own website (click the Google button on the calendar for more) and you can use it in Microsoft Outlook as well.

Get the F1 Fanatic Calendar in your preferred format:

Get calendars for other racing series:

202 comments on F1 Fanatic Calendar

1. Chalky (@chalky) said on 20th January 2012, 20:12

Never realised this was available. Google Calender is great as it shows up on my Android phone and I now know when all the F1 events are when I’m not near my PC. Thanks Keith.

2. James Scantlebury said on 23rd January 2012, 23:22

Are you sure that second practice for the Australian Grand Prix takes place at “Sepang International Circuit”?

haha

3. re-play- said on 25th January 2012, 15:37

how do i add this to my gmail calendar?

4. Simon said on 25th January 2012, 17:47

Hi, I noticed there are some inconsistencies with the Australian GP, specifically the location of FP1 is unknown and the location of Q is different from that of other sessions. Is it possible to fix it?

5. Macca (@macca) said on 27th January 2012, 15:00

@Keith – Are all lanuch times for the teams in GMT?

6. Robert said on 17th February 2012, 20:47

Thank you so much. Fantastic detail, just what I need for the 2012 season!!!

7. thx cool

8. Great website.
    An other great F1-calendar can be found at LuLu.com
    See description:
    F1 Pre-Season Practice, Jerez de la Frontera 2012.
    Photographer: Steve Hux.
    Unique Calendar with pictures of six F1 drivers and six F1 Champions: Heikki Kovalainen, Kamui Kobayashi, Felipe Massa, Bruno Senna, Fernando Alonso, Michael Schumacher, Kimi Räikkönen, Daniel Ricciardo, Lewis Hamilton, Mark Webber, Jenson Button and Sebastian Vettel.
    Included are all the Test and GP dates and unique pictures of the new Formula 1 cars for the 2012 season: Red Bull Racing, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, Scuderia Ferrari, Mercedes AMG Petronas, Lotus F1 Team, Sauber F1 Team, Scuderia Toro Rosso, Williams F1 Team and Caterham F1 Team.
    This Calendar is a collector’s item for the real F1 fan.
    Calendar details: 11″ x 8.5″, coil binding, white interior paper (100# weight), full-colour interior ink.

9. Dimitris Athanasiou said on 22nd February 2012, 11:56

how can I add it to my google calendar?

10. Donal said on 5th March 2012, 21:18

hi
    you add it to google calendar by clicking Other Calendars -> “Add a friends calendar”
    then paste this
    hendnaic1pa2r3oj8b87m08afg@group.calendar.google.com

keith I think you have a few sessions in at the wrong times.
    I was comparing them to the times on formula1.com

(all times are CET, I’m in barcelona!)

China

Qualifying
    Formula1.com: 14:00 F1Fanatic: 14:00
    Race
    Formula1.com: 14:00 F1Fanatic: 15:00

etc…

• Karl said on 7th March 2012, 12:46

Love the calendar, had it on my google calendar for a month or two now, but just recently I’ve got a bunch of repeat entries in the calendar, even when I re-add the calendar. The repeats have little arrows next to them with “not yet responded” when I hover over the arrow. Any ideas what this is as it’s polluting my calendar horribly. Cheers

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 7th March 2012, 12:47

Someone reported this the other day. I haven’t been able to replicate it at all, but they told me it went away again after 24 hours. So I’m at a bit of a loss – perhaps it’s an error at Google’s end?

• Karl said on 7th March 2012, 12:52

Thanks, I have a colleague who also uses the calendar and he doesn’t have the odd replication issue. I’ll have a google around, cheers.

• Estesark (@estesark) said on 7th March 2012, 19:51

I’m also seeing duplicates today.

• Donal said on 16th March 2012, 9:47

Hey Keith
      Still seeing this error with the race times between your calendar and F1.com.
      Australia and Malaysia are correct but the ones after them are out by an hour.
      I wonder does this have something to do with daylight savings time – One thing for sure is that the Spanish GP is on at 14:00 not 15:00 as you have it….

(all my times are CET)

China Race
      Formula1.com: 09:00 F1Fanatic: 10:00

Bahrain Race
      Formula1.com: 14:00 F1Fanatic: 13:00

Malaysia Race
      Formula1.com: 14:00 F1Fanatic: 15:00

11. thank you for the calendar like – love that i can keep so up to date!

12. Thank you very much!

13. Scott said on 10th April 2012, 19:58

I’m not seeing a qualy session for China. But other than that awesome calendar.
    Thanks

14. Brilliant, just what i needed and integrated perfectly with my own Google calendar. Hopefully by the end of the season there will be a big space for adding “Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes” World Champions :-)

15. Estesark (@estesark) said on 15th April 2012, 9:45

For some reason Google displayed an old version of this calendar for me, which has the Chinese race starting at 09:00 instead of 08:00. I know it’s not a daylight savings issue because the qualifying time was correct. Incredibly annoying, as I set my alarm for 08:50 only to find out I’d already missed nearly an hour of it :( Now I’m going to have to avoid seeing the results until it’s available on the iPlayer later.

Deleting and re-adding the calendar seems to have fixed it. I just hope it doesn’t happen again!

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 15th April 2012, 9:49

I’m so sorry to hear that. I don’t know what could have happened there. I check the calendar on several devices and all are showing the correct time. I will have a look into it.

16. Frans (@frans) said on 22nd April 2012, 5:48

Keith, is the Bahrain race starts at 12pm or 1pm? I saw in autosport that the Bahrain race starts 1 hour later (at the next day of course) compared to qualifying. I’m counting on F1 Fanatic Calendar (integrated into my Google Calendar of course) for all my F1 scheduling needs.

• Mark (@canadianf1fan) said on 22nd April 2012, 13:21

The Bahrain race time is wrong. I’ve deleted and re-added it, without success. Caught me out this morning.

17. Svyatoslav said on 3rd May 2012, 14:00

For some reason Google Calendar is displaying schedule an hour later than it’s actually is.
    For example, Spain’s race starts 13:00 GMT+0, but in calendar it is 14:00 GMT+0

• thecorium said on 10th May 2012, 16:23

I think that’s because of the calendar’s default timezone being without DST – “(GMT+00:00) GMT (no daylight saving)”.

• goofy (@goofy) said on 28th June 2012, 10:16

i think @thecorium is right

@keithcollantine
        Could you please change the default timezone of your Google calendar to “UK GMT+00:00, London” so Google will convert the times correctly for people living in other timezones. ATM Google adds an extra hour when your living in a timezone with daylight saving.

• SoLiDG (@solidg) said on 5th July 2012, 0:23

@keithcollantine indeed there seems to be a problem with the timings.
          It’s an hour late probably because as mentioned above because of the daylight saving.
          Other than that love the calandre, been using it for a long time!

thx

18. P King said on 11th May 2012, 8:01

I found this calendar from the article

my question is, where is the direct link to the google-calendar? I just cannot see one from the home-page.

• thecorium said on 11th May 2012, 12:34

You can click on the button(+GoogleCalendar) in the bottom right corner of the embedded calendar.

19. Simon G said on 5th July 2012, 18:40

Hi,

could you sort the times for the British GP, all are wrong except FP1, thanks.

20. calin said on 7th July 2012, 18:34

the time is not ok on the calendar, it has an 1h offset.
    please solve it, otherwise is misguiding and almost useles, I lost a race start because I was using it