F1 Fanatic Calendar

Keep up-to-date with future F1 races, test sessions and other events using the F1 Fanatic calendar for Google Calendars.

You can also add the calendar to your own website (click the Google button on the calendar for more) and you can use it in Microsoft Outlook as well.

Get the F1 Fanatic Calendar in your preferred format:

188 comments on F1 Fanatic Calendar

1 4 5 6 7 8 10
  1. Apologies in advance for reporting a technical issue in the comment area but I did not get a response when I submitted a support ticket. I receive a 404 Error when I try to download the Outlook Calendar version. BTW: I thoroughly enjoy F1 Fanatic and the new look. Keep up the great work and please do let me know how I can download the Outlook version of the 2012 Calendar! Thanks!

2. Francesca said on 10th January 2012, 13:36

Thanks so much for doing this! Saved me tons of time :)

3. Thank you Keith.:)

4. Thanks for this, added it to my google calender, so it shows up on my phone.

5. Tiffoc (@tiffoc) said on 17th January 2012, 22:29

Keith.

March the 9th “SKY” launch their new F1 Channel…

6. Chalky (@chalky) said on 20th January 2012, 20:12

Never realised this was available. Google Calender is great as it shows up on my Android phone and I now know when all the F1 events are when I’m not near my PC. Thanks Keith.

7. James Scantlebury said on 23rd January 2012, 23:22

Are you sure that second practice for the Australian Grand Prix takes place at “Sepang International Circuit”?

haha

8. re-play- said on 25th January 2012, 15:37

how do i add this to my gmail calendar?

9. Simon said on 25th January 2012, 17:47

Hi, I noticed there are some inconsistencies with the Australian GP, specifically the location of FP1 is unknown and the location of Q is different from that of other sessions. Is it possible to fix it?

10. Macca (@macca) said on 27th January 2012, 15:00

@Keith – Are all lanuch times for the teams in GMT?

11. Robert said on 17th February 2012, 20:47

Thank you so much. Fantastic detail, just what I need for the 2012 season!!!

12. thx cool

13. Great website.
    An other great F1-calendar can be found at LuLu.com
    See description:
    F1 Pre-Season Practice, Jerez de la Frontera 2012.
    Photographer: Steve Hux.
    Unique Calendar with pictures of six F1 drivers and six F1 Champions: Heikki Kovalainen, Kamui Kobayashi, Felipe Massa, Bruno Senna, Fernando Alonso, Michael Schumacher, Kimi Räikkönen, Daniel Ricciardo, Lewis Hamilton, Mark Webber, Jenson Button and Sebastian Vettel.
    Included are all the Test and GP dates and unique pictures of the new Formula 1 cars for the 2012 season: Red Bull Racing, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, Scuderia Ferrari, Mercedes AMG Petronas, Lotus F1 Team, Sauber F1 Team, Scuderia Toro Rosso, Williams F1 Team and Caterham F1 Team.
    This Calendar is a collector’s item for the real F1 fan.
    Calendar details: 11″ x 8.5″, coil binding, white interior paper (100# weight), full-colour interior ink.

14. Dimitris Athanasiou said on 22nd February 2012, 11:56

how can I add it to my google calendar?

15. Donal said on 5th March 2012, 21:18

hi
    you add it to google calendar by clicking Other Calendars -> “Add a friends calendar”
    then paste this
    hendnaic1pa2r3oj8b87m08afg@group.calendar.google.com

keith I think you have a few sessions in at the wrong times.
    I was comparing them to the times on formula1.com

(all times are CET, I’m in barcelona!)

China

Qualifying
    Formula1.com: 14:00 F1Fanatic: 14:00
    Race
    Formula1.com: 14:00 F1Fanatic: 15:00

etc…

• Karl said on 7th March 2012, 12:46

Love the calendar, had it on my google calendar for a month or two now, but just recently I’ve got a bunch of repeat entries in the calendar, even when I re-add the calendar. The repeats have little arrows next to them with “not yet responded” when I hover over the arrow. Any ideas what this is as it’s polluting my calendar horribly. Cheers

• Donal said on 16th March 2012, 9:47

Hey Keith
      Still seeing this error with the race times between your calendar and F1.com.
      Australia and Malaysia are correct but the ones after them are out by an hour.
      I wonder does this have something to do with daylight savings time – One thing for sure is that the Spanish GP is on at 14:00 not 15:00 as you have it….

(all my times are CET)