F1 Fanatic Calendar

Start, Interlagos, 2014Keep up-to-date with future F1 races, test sessions and other events using the F1 Fanatic calendar for Google Calendars.

You can also add the calendar to your own website (click the Google button on the calendar for more) and you can use it in Microsoft Outlook as well.

Get the F1 Fanatic Calendar in your preferred format:

Get calendars for other racing series:

202 comments on F1 Fanatic Calendar

1. F1antics (@f1antics) said on 26th November 2012, 11:53

Thank you for the 2012 calendar. Can the 2013 one be added to our own google calendars yet, or am I too keen for the next season to start? :)

2. Paul Cronin (@scouserpc) said on 15th December 2012, 10:11

I recently bought a new tablet with the Google Calendar and have just added the F1 Fanatic Calendar. Fantastic …. Many thanks, any idea when the 2013 will be added?
    Great F1 site too.

3. Russell Gould (@russellgould) said on 2nd January 2013, 16:34

Thanks to Keith for making sure we never miss a session.

Happy New Year to all!

4. Ben (@dirtyscarab) said on 3rd January 2013, 16:45

Cheers Keith. Was just about to add race and testing dates to my own Google calendar but you’ve saved me the trouble. Top man :)

5. F1antics (@f1antics) said on 3rd January 2013, 17:06

Thanks!

6. Chantelle K said on 11th January 2013, 9:34

Has anyone tried to add the calendar to their iphone? I have added it to my gmail account calendar but its not showing up on my phone. Any suggestions appreciated – if not – no worries!

7. Mark (@shelfars) said on 12th January 2013, 12:05

Dave will any of the formats work on the ipad? I have a Google calendar but can’t sync it with my ipad!!

8. Thynaks (@thynaks) said on 2nd February 2013, 18:53

Keith I just wanted to thank you a lot!! This calendar is awesome, it has all relevant F1 events and you keep it updated quite frequently. And now that you’ve added the exact time in which the car launch events are starting… well done ;)
    I got this calendar added to my Google Calendar, and it’s a pleasure to see how it updates with new info/events everytime I check my calendar on the phone :D

9. Fantastic ! Thanks for the calendar guys, it’s much appreciated.
    DtD

10. need to keep it on

11. Venomator (@venomator) said on 6th February 2013, 16:47

Awesomesauce guys, love the site and the F1 Calendar is superb!

Don’t know about you but I cannot wait to get this season started… :)

12. Only thing i miss in this calendar is the “broadcast times” of the races, quali and FP sessions. This way i knew when to tune in.

Would it be possible to put these in here, or would it offend a lot of people?

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 6th March 2013, 9:58

@bazzek As always these will be added before the start of the season but at present the final calendar hasn’t officially been confirmed by the FIA yet.

• Okay, sorry, must have missed that info in the comments somewhere. Patiently waiting :)

• steveF1 said on 8th March 2013, 0:41

All the times are under each race in their calendar, on the official Formula 1 website…

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 8th March 2013, 8:20

Formula One Management do not ratify the calendar, the FIA does. All things being equal it should happen today and then I can get this year’s calendar finished. It’s ridiculous that it’s dragged on so long this year.

13. Thomas Box said on 12th March 2013, 14:05

I’m not a frequent visitor at your site, but I did just get to this page from a link on NBCU’s F1 Twitter feed. Thanks for providing more help to F1 fans than the licensed media outlet in America!

14. camo8723 (@camo8723) said on 21st March 2013, 1:06

I’ve just bought an smartphone and this was one of the first things I have to make. Awesome work. Thanks

15. sarah (@mulahn) said on 21st March 2013, 15:01

hello, i am looking for a calendar with all races as a whole day event. any ideas where to get that or how to change the cal? THX

16. eMGieBe (@michael-giorew) said on 21st March 2013, 15:19

Sarah, a few months ago, when the races were known only as “race weekends”, and Keith had them marked as “whole day events”, people were asking, if he would make exact hours events… You’re the first to ask for “a step back thing”. ;)
    The way I get it – you cannot edit the calendar, because it is “write protected” – but, when you have it in your callendar, you can copy the event or create your own for “a whole day event”… That’s the only way I guess.

Regards,
    Michael

And… by the way, Keith… I’m using the callendar for a third year now and I’m very happy with it. There were some bugs on the way (double events, or “daylight saving time shift”), but it doesnt’ change the fact, that you’re doing a great job, and we all appreciate it! :)

17. fangio85 (@fangio85) said on 20th June 2013, 23:49

Great calendar! Just one question, is it possible to add it to the Google calendar on an Android phone? If so, how do I go about this? If not, all good :)

• eMGieBe (@michael-giorew) said on 21st June 2013, 9:01

@fango85, that’s the general idea of “the google calendar” – that you can add whatever you want! :)
      It’s simple – you just have to be logged in onto your google account in your browser, then click the ADD button (“+ GOOGLE” near the down-right corner of the “F1 Fanatic Calendar” you see above) and it will be automaticly added to your google calendars… and, it should automaticly appear in your android phone, after syncing the calendars. If not, just jeck the options in your phone calendar – “settings > calendars” (in every phone it’s a bit different), and turn the F1 Fanatic calendar “ON”, to be visible on your phone. :)
      Regards!

18. Thynaks (@thynaks) said on 31st August 2013, 16:34

Keith I think there’s a duplicated event for the 2013 Abu Dhabi GP, if you could fix it then it would still be the most awesome calendar in the world :D

19. Strontium (@strontium) said on 24th October 2013, 21:40

Yay! Back to back this time!

20. Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 4th December 2013, 16:02

The 2014 race dates have been added. As usual the session times will be too once they’re all announced.