F1 Fanatic Calendar

Start, Interlagos, 2014Keep up-to-date with future F1 races, test sessions and other events using the F1 Fanatic calendar for Google Calendars.

You can also add the calendar to your own website (click the Google button on the calendar for more) and you can use it in Microsoft Outlook as well.

Get the F1 Fanatic Calendar in your preferred format:

Get calendars for other racing series:

202 comments on F1 Fanatic Calendar

1. Paul Cronin said on 7th December 2013, 17:19

Great job , 2014 published already,

Thanks.

2. Slartibartfast said on 4th January 2014, 7:45

My apologies if this has already been covered but is it possible to show only the races (i.e. hide the practice and testing sessions).

Perhaps I’m just not fanatical enough to be part of “F1 Fanatic” but I am only interested in the actual race times and find the non-race events distracting. Is there a way to only display races or must I remove the non-race events myself in my own copy of the calendar.

Thanks,
    Slarti.

3. Great work, will the times of the different sessions and races be added?
    Thanks

4. Chris Brown said on 13th January 2014, 7:20

Excellent just added it to my Google Calendar, just what I wanted and no need to change anything perfectly happy to accept your choices and if not do my own. Thanks!

5. ViceroyRojo (@viceroyrojo) said on 21st January 2014, 17:42

Thanks!!

6. Stewart McMickan said on 25th January 2014, 19:36

HI,
    I can’t upload your cal on to my mac computer or iCloud it comes back with URL invalid!!! When i try and use gmail it is on my gmail calendar but it does not show up on my mac. Can you provide me with a URL that i can copy direct into my Calendar app on Mac book? or how can i sort this??
    Regards,
    Stewart

7. yep – typical – another great site ruined because it doesn’t support Mac – get with it!!!!!!

BTW why does this page load oldest first? I’m not interested in what happened in 2008! reverse it!

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 15th February 2014, 23:06

The calendar is available in open formats (XML and HTML) which are not device-specific.

• F1antics (@f1antics) said on 16th February 2014, 1:32

john … if you’re not happy with the FREE calendar that Keith has so kindly provided for us, why don’t you enter the dates manually onto your Mac? Or pay someone to give you exactly what you want?
      Then, to save us all from having to read your ungrateful comments, perhaps you could find a forum where your behaviour is the norm, not the exception.

• Lonso said on 16th February 2014, 1:32

In what precise way does it not “support Mac”?

8. Just what i have been looking for – thank you for taking the time and effort for providing this.

9. Martin said on 1st March 2014, 16:09

Thank you great work.

10. DEwles said on 7th March 2014, 15:10

Can you please tell me how I stop receiving this calendar?

11. Patrick (@paeschli) said on 8th March 2014, 8:54

Succesfully synchonised this with my Google Calnder on my smartphone, thanks :)

12. Roopesh said on 10th March 2014, 3:05

Truly Amazing, I was just looking for this. This calendar takes care of the Local and Race timings as well. Thanks a ton, you made my day!

13. JonW said on 13th March 2014, 13:54

Thanks for this! Now all I need to do is add which races are covered by the BBC! ;)

14. avtogradovich said on 30th March 2014, 14:47

Sirs, that’s very good action! +100points to yours good karma!

from Russia with love!

15. Tim said on 19th June 2014, 13:22

Hi,

Will you be adding the Formula E dates to your calendar?

Btw. This is an awesome calendar that I have been using for the last two seasons. Thanks for all the hard work.

Tim

16. Dirk (@dirksen) said on 20th September 2014, 13:41

I’ve been using this for a couple of seasons now. It’s a great calendar. Thanks you @keithcollantine!

17. Bandini said on 3rd November 2014, 14:47

The calendar is great. Thank you! I’m using the ics for Outlook. The only problem is that there are lots of old entries that trigger error messages for missing end times etc. I wouldn’t mind if entries older than one or two years were deleted.

18. awesome, download, import to outlook, sync outlook with iTunes and phone, sorted. Many many thanks!

19. Tom_ec1 (@tom_ec1) said on 6th January 2015, 0:12

Love this calendar but never successfully got it working on iOS.

As I understand (see link below) should be possible to add it as a ‘Subscribed calendar’ but it’s not clear to me what the .ics address is. Can anyone help?

20. Rob Berghaan said on 8th January 2015, 17:11

Super !!

Many thanks for the hard work. You make me happy.