We always like to read comments from readers of F1 Fanatic and welcome contributions from all users – whether it’s your first comment or your five hundredth!
To make sure that all users of F1 Fanatic get the most out of the site, we require that all comments on the site, including the forum and F1 Fanatic Live obey the following terms and conditions:
1. Comments must be posted in English.
2. No racism, sexism, discrimination of person(s) based on their nationality, ethnicity, religion (or lack of) or other such discrimination.
3. No swearing.
4. No personal attacks, insults or “trolling”.
5. No off-topic comments. These include:
- Technical problems with the site, which can be reported here: Reporting a technical problem
- Advertising problems, which can be reported here: Reporting an advertising problem
- Complaints about comments, which should be submitted via the contact form
To start a discussion on an alternate topic, visit the F1 Fanatic Forum.
6. No spamming or advertising.
7. No violation of copyright. This includes posting of images on the F1 Fanatic Forum.
8. The editor reserves the right to move, amend, delete or restore any comments as they see fit.
9. If you have a query about why a comment has removed, wish to complain about a comment, or contact us on anything else to do with commenting, contact the editor directly using the contact form.
10. Failing to adhere to these rules may result in your use of the site being restricted.
You can find more information about the comment policy and how and why it is implemented here:
And on the forum here:
And here’s some advice on writing comments: