Have you experienced a problem with an advert on F1 Fanatic?
Whether you have experienced a technical problem or are concerned about the content of an advert, here’s how to report the problem and supply the information we need to address it:
- Describe what location you accessed the site from (this is because different adverts are served in different regions)
- Describe the problem you experienced in as much detail as possible
- Describe which browser you used (e.g. Internet Explorer) and which version
- Describe whether the problem happened only once or on multiple occasions
- If you are able to take a screengrab showing the problem, please do so
- If you are able to make a copy of the page’s source code, please do so
- After emailling if you notice a change in the problem, please send a follow-up email explaining what changed.
Send your description of the problem via the contact form only. Please do not post comments on the site describing the problem. The contact form can be found here: