Do you want to write an article for F1 Fanatic?
We’re always looking for talented writers to contribute to the site. If you’ve got an idea for an article and would like to share it with the thousands of people who read F1 Fanatic every day, here’s what to do:
1. Agree on a topic
The vast majority of articles that are sent in without first pitching an idea don’t get used. This is usually because they are too similar to something else already on the site, or planned for the future.
If you’ve got an idea for an article you would like to write for F1 Fanatic, please suggest it first by emailling the editor using the contact form below.
Example guest article topics
- Top Ten – We want unusual, quirky ideas for top tens. In the past we’ve had Weirdest F1 retirements, Best Ways to Finish An F1 Race and Best Team Mate Rivalries.
- F1 in numbers – An F1 trend or curiosity highlighted in statistics – in the past we’ve had The Rise and Fall of F1 Driver Numbers and Michael Schumacher vs Adrian Newey.
- Why you should watch… – Make your case for another form of motor racing: recommend a non-F1 race or races that’s on during the coming weekend and introduce the category for non-fans.
- From the stands – Been to a race and want to tell us all about it? Perhaps you saw one of the great moments in F1 history first-hand? Tell us about your experiences of being at a Grand Prix.
Articles we will not publish
- Opinion pieces are not accepted.
- Articles must be the original work of the contributor.
- Articles may not be published elsewhere in whole or in part.
2. Write your article
Please observe the following guidelines when writing your article:
- Articles must be original work written in British English and a minimum of 400 words long
- Articles must be submitted via the contact form below
- Articles may be edited prior to publication.
- Articles must be published using the contributor’s real name. Articles may only be published anonymously in exceptional circumstances.
- Published articles may only be amended or removed at the editor’s discretion.
- No plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Please note it is not possible to use all the articles that are submitted.
Contact form for guest writers
If you wish to offer to write a guest article for F1 Fanatic, please get in touch using this contact form.
Note to PR agencies: This is not a means of getting free advertising for your clients. Any emails to this effect will be ignored.