2010 Singapore Grand Prix discussion

This area is for people who are attending or planning to attend the 2010 Singapore Grand Prix

Going to the 2011 Singapore Grand Prix? Join the discussion here: 2011 Singapore Grand Prix discussion

Use the comments below to share your thoughts on the race, where on the track you intend to watch from, how you’ll get to the track and more.

Taken any pictures or video at the race?

Share your pictures or video from the race with F1 Fanatic. Please get in touch by email to send them in. Contributions are always welcome.

2010 Singapore Grand Prix

99 comments on 2010 Singapore Grand Prix discussion

1. roberttty said on 21st September 2010, 15:30

Hi,

I have just passed by the circuit near Turn 7 and have taken some pictures:

2. Nico Rosberg is signing autographs at the Paragon shopping centre [in Orchrd road] today [ Wednesday] at 5.30 pm , if anyone is interested.

3. i need tickets! it’s sold out! just for the concert on Sunday. anyone going and does not want to stay for the concert that starts at 10.30pm? anyone? really really really appreciate it. thanks

4. hi guys it’s me again. I forgot to mention if anyone has tickets for SUNDAY only i would like to buy them. 2 or 3.Please sell me your tickets. *very desperate*

5. Apparently Alonso was on Class 95FM this morning, did anyone catch the interview?

6. Robert P said on 23rd September 2010, 11:46

hi everyone
    Help Help – I have one walkabout ticket for 3 days and now cant make it, anybody interested – make an offer ?? email me in uk, rg.payne@hotmail.co.uk and I will give you details!!!!!
    Robert p

7. hi all,

any tips on parking? someone suggested 1 fullerton. is it far to walk from there?

• I’ve been parking at Golden Shoe / Market St Carparks for the past two years on the weekends. It’s not that far to walk to the Esplanade Drive gate, 1 Fullerton will be even nearer.

I’m pondering myself where to park for today though.

8. hi all…
    does anyone know, do we need special pass to go to LG Live stage (LG Live Fan zone)?
    the walkabout ticket for zone 4 allows access to this section, am i right?

9. Cristian said on 29th May 2011, 12:48

Hi,

Can you please share your thoughts on the Zone 4 Walkabout tickets for this years (2011) GP?

Obviously they will be restrcited, but will they offer decent views of the track and have entertainment about?

Thanks.

10. Coen said on 19th July 2011, 4:46

Just as Cristian, I’m curious about the Walkabout tickets for 2011 too. Is it possible to see the circuit and the race with these tickets, or do people buy it only for the entertainment? Hope to hear from you guys!

11. Bill said on 19th July 2011, 6:17

Based on prevous years , it is possible with walkabouts to view the circuit at selected points. Obviously the view will not be as good as the grandstands, but you will still get the “atmosphere” at that part of the track and there are big screens to view those parts of the race you woill not otherwise see.

12. Coen said on 20th July 2011, 2:44

Thanks Bill, just found this and much more information on the discussion forum of this year:

See at SF1

13. Coen said on 20th July 2011, 2:50

See you at SF1

14. Steve said on 23rd July 2011, 19:34

Hi everyone, I have just purchased a Zone 4 walkabout ticket for the Sunday, as I have never been to this GP before I was hoping I could get some info on what the views will be like, how close I will actually be able to get to the track , etc with this ticket??

Any replies will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!