If you’re planning a trip to an F1 race weekend, F1 Fanatic has lots of information to help you get the most out of it.
Going to a Grand Prix checklist
Here’s a useful checklist to help you remember what to take to a race weekend:
How to take great pictures at F1 races
A two-part guide on how to get the most out of your camera at an F1 race weekend:
Going to a Grand Prix forums
F1 Fanatic has dedicated forums for every race on the F1 calendar where you can discuss your plans with other readers.
These forums are packed with information shared by people who’ve been to each of the F1 races. Whatever questions you have about the races you should be able to find answers here.
Please be aware you need to register an F1 Fanatic account to use the forums.
- Going to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina
- Going to the Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne
- Going to the Bahrain Grand Prix at Bahrain International Circuit
- Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps
- Going to the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos
- Going to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone
- Going to the Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
- Going to the Chinese Grand Prix at Shanghai
- Going to the European Grand Prix at Valencia Street Circuit
- Going to the German Grand Prix at the Hockenheimring
- Going to the German Grand Prix forum
- Going to the Hungarian Grand Prix at the Hungaroring
- Going to the Indian Grand Prix at Buddh International Circuit
- Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- Going to the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka
- Going to the Korean Grand Prix at Korea International Circuit
- Going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang
- Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo
- Going to the Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay
- Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya
- Going to the United States Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas