Forum Link

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  thespuditron 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

sw6569
    Participant

Just an idea, I can’t see a forum link on the main page like it used to be, perhaps it’d be a good idea to have one? Cheers, really pleased its back

Maksutov
    Participant

yes this is a very good point.

In addition, can we please have the ability to change the password to something we can remember.

thanks

Anonymous

You do have the ability to change your password. Click on your name on the right (in the blue box), then click Edit.

sato113
    Participant

yeah i asked about the link to the forum on the homepage, but keith didn’t seem to understand what i was on about!

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Oh I see what you mean. I’ll do it at some point but I’m a bit busy during a race weekend!

sato113
    Participant

*bump* :D

Katy

Actually it’s kind of nice like this because there’s only a few of us that know about it, I don’t want it to become full of trolls :-P

Although at least I can mod in here hehe.

sato113
    Participant

what’s a troll? i think most people know about the forum tho, but it is quite hard to find. unless you bookmark it, but i’m sure most people don’t want 2 f1fanatic bookmarks.

Katy

Haha I’ve got 2 bookmarks for it :)

Troll definition from wikipedia: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Luckily there’s not too many on this site, just the occasional one or two.

US_Peter
    Participant

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I think this needs a bumpety bump! The Forum has been a bit quiet in the last few days, but I reckon a clearer link on the page would liven things up no end

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

It’s been added as part of the changes on the home page today. The forum hasn’t got the new header and footer yet but will do.

wasiF1
    Participant

Keep up the good work Keith, good wishes.

thespuditron

Like the new paint job Keith. Good stuff. Fair play fella!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The independent F1 blog and motor sport community