Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Going to the 2017 Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Are you going to the 2017 Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya? Join or start a discussion below and swap notes with other people who are going to this race.

You can also find more discussion threads about going to the Spanish Grand Prix.

Triples
    Participant

Queues at the ticket booths at the Catalan Circuit ?
    I was told that the queues at the circuit ticket booths on race day are a nightmare ! I was told that it’s better to pay extra and get the tickets shipped to your home ? Is that true ?
    Anyone out there with previous experience to share please ?

Shlemanas
    Participant

So Im going to this years Spanish Grand Prix and just wanted to ask who has been before which is the best place for general admission ticket holder, as I will be attending on Sunday I wont have time to walk around the circuit. Also could some one explain whats that special place called pelouse privilege as Ive never seen any tickets for it and it looks like the best place to watch it. Thanks

taipan
    Participant

Hi Triples,

I have ordered the tickets via the official way and received e-tickets instead of documents. The e-tickets arrived in my email-box one day after paying for them. I have no experience with the queues.

Debs
    Participant

Hi Shlemanas. The turn 7/8 chicane is a decent spot for general admission and it also has view of a large screen to help follow the race. It does get quite busy though. You are spot on about the pelouse privilege area – fantastic views but you can’t buy tickets as it is reserved for circuit members (you can access that area during the tests though!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.