Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Australian V8 Supercars

Public Group active 4 days, 19 hours ago

Group for fans of Australian V8 Supercars

2012 Clipsal 500

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of australian australian 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    australian
    Participant

Australian Supercars are as boring as shit. They brought in M3′s and GTR’s which wiped the floor of the crap falcons and commodores, so what did the super car series then do? Ban them, What a joke.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Why do you think the series is being opened up to new manufacturers?

australian
    Participant

Why do you think it? well? because you know i am right, the current series is as boring as shit, But then again you probably drive a commodore.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

@australian – Actually, I don’t think you could be any more wrong if you tried to be. The series is being opened up to new manufacturers because the championship out-grew the Ford vs. Holden battle long ago.

And I don’t drive a Commodore. I drive a Mitsubishi.

Joel Holland
    Participant

I’m not getting into anyone’s argument here, but from an objective point of view I’ll say this: V8 Supercars is one of the fastest growing series in world motorsport and will continue to thrive over the next few years. I’m not saying anything about the quality of competition because of not seen a whole lot of racing, but from what I know it’s definitely on the up.

australian
    Participant

a Mitsubushi… why dont they enter those in too? because

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.