Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Australian V8 Supercars

Public Group active 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Group for fans of Australian V8 Supercars

Video: Immense scrap for second in Adelaide race two

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Magnificent Geoffrey Magnificent Geoffrey 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

The new season is only two races old and already producing some immense action. Watch this spectacular not-over-’til-it’s-over scrap for second place between Scott McLaughlin (Volvo) and Jamie Whincup (Holden) in the second race at Adelaide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSX7Wu-E5fU

Seriously impressed they went side-by-side for so many corners. That’s proper racing. Love it.

the_sigman
    Participant

McLaughlin really was close to the wall, I was so scared watching it live, racing at its best!

ed24f1
    Participant

Very good and clean racing, it would have been very easy for either of them to feed the other into the wall at some points.

Good weekend of racing in the V8s, today’s race was even more chaotic!

Great scrap. Been catching up with the Clipsal over the last few hours since I missed it all live.

About to settle down and watch the feature Race 3, sounds like it was a good one!

the_sigman
    Participant

Ιt really was @magnificent-geoffrey!

Mathers
    Participant

What a finish! I have always liked Volvos in different touring car series, so to see them doing so well already is great. GRM have made such a good job, but McLaughlin there was totally committed, he is going to be a champ in the future, surely!

OK, this new restart system is a little bit stupid, to say the least…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04tN01yF2Bc

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.