Australian V8 Supercars

Whincup and Davison collide at Phillip Island

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SouthAussie94 SouthAussie94 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine

Big crash in race one last weekend between the two championship leaders:

Also, great save by van Gisbergen!

Profile photo of Browny

I still have no idea how he managed to slow down in time to keep it on the road, amazing piece of driving. A massive thankyou to those two geese who come onto the side of the track bringing out the safety car too haha

Profile photo of duncanmonza

That was satisfying to watch. Because of this, Frosty has caught these two up and hopefully Lowndes can do the same to make it a 4 horse race for the title.

Profile photo of plushpile

I have no idea how Giz held onto that through Southern Loop.
    Was a pretty nuts lap.

Profile photo of Funkyf1

Downright dangerous that the race was allowed to continue while that car was still parked there.

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys

@funkyf1 – There was a local yellow in place.

Profile photo of Funkyf1

Yes I know there was a yellow in place, but considering the speeds at the approach to the corner and the position of the car, I still consider in dangerous. It was in hindsight near the end of the race.

Profile photo of SouthAussie94

On a slighly related note, has anyone seen this photo of Turn 1 taken on Friday following the heavy rain..!/photo.php?fbid=365105983553514&set=a.306250072772439.74092.218698834860897&type=1&theater

And they say Sepang gets flooded…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.