• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

British Touring Car Championship

Public Group active 4 days, 4 hours ago

The group for BTCC fans.

Alain Menu returns with BMR Racing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of robk23 robk23 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Oli Peacock
    Participant

2 times BTCC champion Alain Menu will return to the championship with Team BMR Racing alongside Ex-Airwaves driver Aron Smith and Ex-Motorcycle racer Warren Scott. The new season has just stepped up a level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAzdUy-G77I

robk23
    Participant

It’s a good thing I got the day off so I could go to the media day! Team BMR (formerly Team HARD) have a much better lineup compared to last year and I hope the car can deliver the results that certainly Alain and Aron are capable of.

Now to see what WSR and Motorbase have up their sleeves, Turkington will almost certainly be with WSR and Motorbase are rumoured to have Giovanardi.

Mathers
    Participant

This is going to be great, I hope they are both in the VW, that car seemed to have real potential in the hands of Onslow-Cole last year

PaxJes
    Participant

i guess it can only be good news, the return of a former champion.

i’ve just recently started to follow the btcc (2 years) and don’t know Alan Menu, but he can only add to the show.

I can’t wait for the season to start. I will be going to Brands Hatch for the opening and final races and Donington for the long Easter weekend. I want to go to the maximum races possible this year. Thruxton, Rockingham and silverstone are also a possibility. Bring it on!!

George
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaexeiCv05Q
    This was my first era of BTCC (took a long break in the ’00s), every name mentioned there is a legend :)

robk23
    Participant

I see the BTCC website is back after it crashed last night following the announcement.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.