• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

British Touring Car Championship

Public Group active 2 months ago

The group for BTCC fans.

BTCC Round 10: Brands Hatch GP

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of minnis minnis 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    minnis
    Participant

Didn’t see this forum before today. I was at brands hatch for the weekend with my girlfriend, both for our first time to the BTCC. We decided to buy a tent in the summer, so we were camping. We left on Friday afternoon, and left Sunday night. On Saturday we had a little wander round part of the circuit, before settling on paddock hill grandstand tickets. We both thought they were ridiculously overpriced, especially for Sunday, but we wanted the experience anyway.
    My first thought was how nice everybody was. The guys at security were always having a laugh with us, and the people on the entrance to the grandstand recognized us, sad hello etc. The two guys pitched next to us even offered to help us put up our tent in the pouring rain. It made the whole trip amazing.
    However, unfortunately this will probably be our last for a while. Both my girlfriend and I are now a bit behind on our Uni work. Also, the four rounds that are fairly close to us (brands GP, brands Indy, Silverstone and thruxton) are all at really awkward times, like exam time. Would love to go again if we could though, and were hoping we’ll be able to save up to go to the German grand Prix one year :).

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.