• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

British Touring Car Championship

Public Group active 2 months, 1 week ago

The group for BTCC fans.

Croft

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mildertduck mildertduck 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mildertduck
    mildertduck
    Participant

Looking at the various websites for the support races, am I correct in thinking that the Clios won’t be at Croft this year? If so, does anyone know if there is going to be another series included?

Hope to be there again (my third year) – anyone else planning on going?

R.

Profile photo of robk23
    robk23
    Participant

As far as I know, the only support races at Croft will be Porches and both Ginetta series unless there’s something else I haven’t seen? It doesn’t sound on a lot of on track action.

I’m not planning on going to Croft at the moment. I’m planning to go to Britcar at Oulton Park on the Saturday but I may still go to Croft on the Sunday. It involves missing the European GP not that that’s much to worry about!

mildertduck
    Participant

Porsches and Ginnettas do make it sound a bit of a quiet event (especially given that there never seems to be much action in the Porsches when I’m watching them! I suppose they could fill the card by moving all the races to the Sunday, but it would be good to see some kind of new series doing a one-off visit…

Profile photo of Ratboy
    Ratboy
    Keymaster

At Knockhill last year there were a couple of local race series, maybe Croft will have some of them likewise? I maybe going to Croft this year

mildertduck
    Participant

Sadly, I’m going to miss Croft now, as I’m going to be working :( I’ll still have half an eye on ITV4 for it though…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.