• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

British Touring Car Championship

Public Group active 2 months, 1 week ago

The group for BTCC fans.

Toby Moody replaces Ben Edwards as BTCC commentator

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Brickles James Brickles 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

With Ben Edwards off to commentate on F1 on the BBC, ITV have brought in Moto GP commentator Toby Moody to do the BTCC:

http://twitter.com/ITVtouringcars/statuses/170462912622755841

Great choice I think.

To me, Moody and Rider ARE motorbike racing. Fantastic commentary duo. I hope this doesn’t affect their Eurosport MotoGP partnership, though I admit I’m not familiar with how Eurosport stand with MotGP at the moment.

If he can translate to BTCC with that same infectious enthusiasm as he has for MotoGP, that’ll be a great decision.

Profile photo of Victor_RO
    Victor_RO
    Participant

Toby said on his Twitter feed that it will be a lot of work, but he’ll be able to commentate both on MotoGP and BTCC. With Ben Edwards off the the Beeb, they would have had a hard time picking someone better than Moody for the commentary.

Profile photo of cduk_mugello
    cduk_mugello
    Participant

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss! This is an AMAZING appointment! Toby Moody should be commentating on F1, him and Jules make the best team. So excited about the BTCC Season now!

Profile photo of cduk_mugello
    cduk_mugello
    Participant

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss! This is an AMAZING appointment! Toby Moody should be commentating on F1, him and Jules make the best team. So excited about the BTCC Season now!

Profile photo of f1alex
    f1alex
    Participant

This is GREAT news!

Profile photo of James Brickles
    James Brickles
    Participant

Great news. Moody is passionate and enthusiastic about racing so BTCC is an excellent place for him to commentate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.