World Endurance Championship

2012 24 hours of Spa

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone going to this, this year? I am. It’s part of the Blancpain Endurance Series, and last years event had 60+ cars. Looks to be awesome if you’re a GT Fan. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was a toss-up between that and Le Mans, and now Pegeout has pulled out of the latter, i’m deffo going to this instead. The racing is good too, seen it online for the past 3 years.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Plus the tickets are cheap. £60 for the whole event, plus you get paddock and roaming grandstand access.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I watched what I could of last year’s event on the GT3 website stream. It did look epic, so epic that they have to use both pitlanes and string them otgether so the cars enter at the Bus Stop and leave at the beginning of the Kemmel straight.

Unfortunately my heart is set on Le Mans this year (having never been), so maybe this is one for next season, because it was brilliant to watch on TV. I’ve experienced the GT3 and Blancpain endurance series cars in support races for the 2010/11 GT1 World Championship races at Silverstone, and that cars that compete look and sound great, and the racing was always so close.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup they do that with the pitlanes etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone else going?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well i’ve got my camping in circuit confirmed (the straight after Pouhon, pretty close to the track: http://www.ticketnet.be/assets/ctx/ticketnet-1/static/images/plans/m_6498.gif) from Weds til Monday morning :D Gonna be sweet!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.