World Endurance Championship

Six hours of São Paulo (WEC)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    vinicius.jlantunes
    Participant

Its going on this weekend at Interlagos, organized by Emmerson Fittipaldi. Brazilian Lucas di Grassi will be racing in an Audi R18 Ultra, for the delight of local crowd.
    Qualifying is taking place at this time.

Will there be F1Fanatic live coverage for the race?

S.J.M
    Participant

I believe its on MotorsTV in the UK, if yu live here and wanted to watch it.

vinicius.jlantunes
    Participant

I live in Brazil, but a bit far from São Paulo… I found this link (below) but it wasn’t working for qualifying yesterday. Not quite sure it will be aired by TV’s here… anyway thanks for the tip!
    http://live.fiawec.com

Bullfrog
    Participant

Another video link:
    http://www.lemans.org

and English commentary by Radio Le Mans

Less than an hour to go before the start, really looking forward to this.

I know it’s only a short lap, but it’s close as anything in each of the classes. Could be all about dealing with traffic, and staying out of those Ferrari blindspots!

the_sigman
    Participant

Thanks for the links, they are the same but WEC is better due to live text and timing.

the_sigman
    Participant

And Toyota #7 is leading, in front of the Audi’s # and #2. As long as I’ home I will do live commentary, if you want. Who wants?

the_sigman
    Participant

I have a feeling that Toyota are going for their first victory.

Calum
    Participant

Toyota for the win!

I sort of feel sorry for Audi though, that 2 car safety car thing is stupid – the track is tiny, what’s the point!?

I saw a bit of this and I have to say the TV direction was utterly abject. Truly dreadful. In the closing minutes they seemed only to show people on the pitwall, despite there apparently being some good battles for position going on. And some of the gratuitous shots of women were just pathetic.

the_sigman
    Participant

Toyota take their 1st win!

S.J.M
    Participant

The Toyota is seriously quick, I know Audi was still running its Le Man spec car (as they had the title wrapped up) but from what I saw yesterday and from Le Man itself, they have some real pace.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.