Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

World Endurance Championship

Public Group active 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Groups for fans of the World Endurance Championship and other forms of endurance racing.

Pictures: Nissan to race ‘electric DeltaWing’ at Le Mans in 2014

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Michel S. Michel S. 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Carlitox
    Participant

I’m sorry to disagree guys, but, how in the world have they managed to make the DeltaWing look even worse?!

specialk69
    Participant

@matt90 I’m not quite sure I get what you mean, the original creator of the DeltaWing Ben Bowlby is involved with this project. So are they really stealing it? I’m confused, feel free to enlighten me…

@Carlitox The canopy doesn’t help its looks to be honest, but judging by some of the pic angles it doesn’t look that hideous. The coupe DeltaWing made by Panoz is an ugly thing though.

Michel S.
    Participant

@specialk69 depends on whether Ben Bowlby signed any of the design patents over to the previous Delta Wing consortium, I suppose. Otherwise, you’re quite right, there have been many cases before of star F1 designers moving to different teams and carrying their design language with them.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.