RaceFans site development

F1 Fanatic's tenth birthday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

It’s a happy birthday to F1 Fanatic today – it’s ten years since I set the site up back in 2005!

I am enormously proud of how the site has grown in that time and it gives me great pleasure to be able to share my passion for motor racing with like-minded people the world over.

Thanks everyone for visiting the site, leaving comments and making forum posts, suggesting areas for improvement, participating in quizzes and especially those who have contributed their support to the site, which is essential as it has grown so much recently.

Here’s to many more years of F1 Fanatic. Thanks for making the first ten so much fun!

Dan
    Participant

A very happy 10th birthday to F1 Fanatic, my only regret about this website is I didn’t come across it years ago as quite simply its one of the best if not the best F1 websites I have ever found!!

What font do you use for those kinds of pictures (and the logo at the top laft of F1F pages), @keithcoLlantine ?

andae23
    Participant

Congratulations, Keith!

I’ve been coming here for about five years now and I really love it here. It’s one of the few sites that combines good informative F1 news with sharp criticism on the sport. And of course the community here is great, full of really nice and knowledgeable people. All in all, I’ve enjoyed coming here for years and I’m sure I will keep coming back for many more years! :)

@andae23 Nice and knowledgeable yeah, but more than anything, (relatively?) polite :)

Oh, and happy birthday to F1F as well – forgot to say that in my first post!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations. Thanks for the great daily dosis of F1 news, good journalistic standards, and forum for us fans to share views and passion.

Up to the next 10.

Girts
    Participant

I have lost the count of places where I have turned on my laptop, phone, tablet or a PC to visit F1 Fanatic. Home, work, hotel lobbies, business class lounge at Frankfurt airport, Spa, Hockenheim…

Happy birthday, F1 Fanatic. I’m thankful there is you and I.

dam00r
    Participant

Congratulations Keith!

f1fanatic.co.uk is the go-to site for F1 news and live chat.
    But also to get new friends!

And also the only site where I give my F1 news tips to when hearing about something that has not been brought up yet.

jsw11984
    Participant

Obviously the 5th of March is the day for the birth of great things.

Long may F1F keep running.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.