RaceFans site development

F1Fanatic 9

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

It’s good (the old one was still working great though – it stood the test of time pretty well), except that it does this for a few seconds every time I load a page (and maybe a few other funny things but that’s down to my 1024×768 15-inch monitor – going to replace it soon).

https://cloud.openmailbox.org/index.php/s/3i92X06nz1TuRFn

sato113
    Participant

similar visual issue I have. Using firefox.
    1. the drop down menus should disappear when you click another drop down menu. As it is (in the screenshot above) they all stay open unless you manually hide each one again.
    2. the drop down menus ‘push’ the article below down the page which looks a bit weird. I’m sure it’d be fine if they simply overlap the article below.

The browser in the shot above is based on FF.

Anyway, the issue I took a screenshot of was actually different from the one you’re experiencing, though I experience your issue as well (won’t bother with a shot if this one though).

Anyway I have the issue on Webkit browser Midori 0.5.8 as well.

And anyone else not seeing F1F9 articles credit their authors?

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

Just posting to say that I couldn’t log in with Chrome on an iPhone – I think the log in and predictions section was cut off the screen in the top left corner. Unless I missed how to log in on mobile!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.