Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Estesark

F1 Fanatic site development

Public Group active 3 weeks, 3 days ago

A place for you to suggest technical changes for the site and request new groups

Forum upgrade and comments

This topic contains 36 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

I’ve restored the Start New Topic button on the Newest Posts page now which should make life a bit easier:

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/forums/#startnewtopic

It’s not exactly how I want it yet – for example, if you forget to select which forum your topic should go in you’ll just get dumped back to the forum index – but it’s the best I can manage for now I’m afraid!

@GeeMac Yep I can see what’s going on there and should have a fix soon.

David-A
    Participant

Is it still possible to edit older posts, or the title of a topic?

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

@david-a Yes but you can now only do so within five minutes of posting, e.g. to correct glaring mistakes.

matt90
    Participant

@keithcollantine Every time I try to post a new forum topic I get taken to an entirely random forum page and my topic is not posted. Using chrome.

matt90
    Participant

Often to this page.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/forums/forum/forums-2/f1/f1-fanatic/

Which isn’t even the group I’m trying to use.

Atticus
    Participant

@keithcollantine I’m having the same problem as @commonmonsoon. In my case it’s with the ‘Kurt Busch does the Memorial Weekend double’ kind of topic.

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

OK I’ve just done some work on the problem some of you were having where replies were going missing. It’s not 100% solved but progress is being made. You should see several replies have been restored (which is why quite a few older threads have just moved up the forum).

If you have a repeat of the problem – i.e. you post a reply and it doesn’t appear – please let me know using the contact form:

Reporting a technical problem

Please also use this link if you have any other problems using the site.

Thanks very much everyone.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.