F1 Games

2012 F1F Formula One PS3 World Championship (Season 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 937 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

Right guys, this is the new thread for the upcoming season.
    Firstly Invites to the Championship:
    Confirmed Entries:
    1. John Brookfield – McLaren
    2. Ed Greenhalgh – Force India
    3. Oli Peacock – Lotus or Mercedes
    4. Bradley Downton – Lotus
    5. Moussa Awada – McLaren
    6. Ben Moody – Williams
    8. Jez Hancox – Mercedes
    9. Jamie Franklin – Mercedes or Lotus
    10. Ashley Blakeley – Williams
    12. Nic Morley – Red Bull
    15. Kaz Armos – Ferrari
    16. Shane Butler – Ferrari
    17. David Adeoye – Red Bull
    18. Luke Pickering – Sauber
    19. Spud Byrne – Sauber
    20. George Angus – Force India

Reserve Drivers:
    7. Jamie Taylor

All the information is here: http://f1fanatic.wikia.com/wiki/2012_F1F_Formula_One_PS3_World_Championship

Can I please have confirmation from you in the following format:

Choice as to whether to enter (Yes or No):
    Yes

If Yes, please continue, If No, don’t.

Please write your top 3 team choices.
    First Choice –
    Second Choice –
    Third Choice –

Cars will then be assigned to drivers in the order they finished the last championship. New entrants will get to chose after all the previous championship contenders and in the order they joined.

sozavele
    Participant

Can I sign up now

f199player
    Participant

Same, Williams seat if there ones going

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Choice as to whether to enter (Yes or No):
    Yes

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Please write your top 3 team choices.
    First Choice – What ever Bradleys driving ;)
    Second Choice – Williams
    Third Choice – Mclaren

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@olliekart – You’re before me in choosing :P haha, and, I have a secret that I will reveal when the time is right ;), so just er, chose who ya wanna drive for :P

Also @everyone – If there is someone you have agreed to team up with, but they are far behiind you in choosing a car, you can state this and you can be confirmed as teammates.

sozavele
    Participant

Enter- Yes
    First Choice-Ferrari
    Second Choice-Sauber
    Third Choice-Toro Rosso
    (Could I have a teammate at the start so I don’t have to move)

Oli Peacock
    Participant

@bradley13 Can we agree to be teammates then?

moussa

Will I enter?
    Yes

Team choice?
    1-mclaren
    2-Mercedes
    3-str

Edit: any team is good as long as I have brook a teammate :D

ShaneB457
    Participant

Enter: Yes

1st choice:Williams
    2nd choice:Lotus
    3rd choice:HRT

Anyone wanna be my teammate? =]

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Ok, I’ve sent intial invites but am going to try and add some order to this.
    @BROOKSY007:
    Will you enter this Championship?

What car do you want? (as Champion no-one can pick before you so it would be pointless choosing more than 1)

Do you have anyone specific you want as a teammate, and if Yes, who?

BROOKSY007
    Participant

will I enter – hell yeah!!

Team – Mclaren

Teammate – moussa

Thanks bradley

Bradley Downton
    Participant

BREAKING NEWS – SHOCK AS CHAMPION BROOKFIELD AND TEAMMATE AWADA REPLACE PEACOCK AND DOWNTON AT McLAREN
    ————————————————————————————
    Reigning Champion John Brookfield has announced a shock move from Red Bull to McLaren. He will be joined by Moussa Awada as last years drivers, Oli Peacock and Bradley Downton are left out in the cold.

Brookfield said of the move ‘Im happy to be joining a team with such heritage, and to have Moussa as a teammate is incredible. We’ve worked well together in the off-season and I feel this is the start of something special.’

While both Peacock and Downton were unavailable for comment they are said to be very dissapointed with the move. They reportedly found out via Autosport news this morning, with McLaren still not having been in touch with the duo.

This move is promising for the new season, with the champion taking his seat at the reigning championship team, will they dominate this year?

@ed24f1, your turn:
    Will you enter this Championship?

What car do you want? (as Champion no-one can pick before you so it would be pointless choosing more than 1)

Do you have anyone specific you want as a teammate, and if Yes, who?

David-A
    Participant

Ok I’ll enter:

1: RBR
    2: Ferrari
    3: Mercedes

ed24f1
    Participant

I’m undecided whether to enter or not at the moment. I will have to withdraw from the series after the end of June, so I’m going to miss most of the series anyway. So if there are more people interested then seats available, I’ll pull out – if not, I’ll have a go.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

BREAKING NEWS – REJECTED PEACOCK AND DOWNTON JOIN LOTUS
    ————————————————————————————————————
    Having been unceremoniously ousted from McLaren just this morning Oli Peacock and Bradley Downton have announced they will join the Lotus Formula One team for the upcoming season. It took just hours for the pair to find a new team and are looking forward to working with the team, Tony Fernandes and test driver Heikki Kovalainen.

Downton said ‘It’s great to be moving to a team with such a famous reputation as Lotus. Tony is a great boss because he really knows what he wants and Heikki makes an excellent test driver because he’s already put the car through it’s paces and has some idea’s for improvements.’

He later added, ‘I am also pleased to once again be working with Oli. We made a good team last year and hope to once again claim the Constructors title, although John and Moussa are going to be difficult to beat in the McLarens.’

When asked about his departure from McLaren, Downton refused to comment but did say, ‘Now, I am a Lotus driver, and that is the what is happening. Besides, i think the green and yellow suits me better than silver’ he jokingly finished.

Peacock was unavailable for comment while it was also confirmed today that Ben Moody has signed a contract extension with Williams.

@f199player – Is there anyone who you definately wish to be in a team with?

@jt19 and @jezson – Can you two please both confirm whether you wish to enter? :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.