F1 Games

2012 F1F Formula Two PS3 World Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,123 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

So, this is basically a ‘feeder series’ to the ‘2012 F1F Formula One PS3 World Championship’. There will be a promotion/relegation system between the two and @jamiefranklinf1 will run this series. Basically everything is the same but the race will be run on saturdays. More information to be disclosed tomorrow (23rd March 2012).
    @RagingInferno & @kcampos12 – If you two still want to race, this is where you post please :).

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Bradley13 – Big thanks for setting this up :)

I look forward to racing everyone here, and hopefully we can have a nice turnout as well. I’m sure after Bradley’s posted more details, we’ll all be able to pick our cars as well. I’ll leave it to Bradley to determine the order in which we pick.

RagingInferno
    Participant

Awesome, looking forward to the first race! I’m hoping for a strong season ;) Anyway, here are my details if you still want them for the wiki:
    First name: Tom
    Surname: Robson
    PSN: mrt-ipitydafool
    Nationality: English

Bradley Downton
    Participant

From @kcampos12

yup ill confirm, Kevin Campos
    PSN: kcampos12
    Nation: USA
    Are you guys talking about F2 league? if there isn’t anymore spots on F1 i would gladly join the second league.

Also, @jamiefranklinf1, @RagingInferno, @kcampos12 – Can you please chose your cars from this list:
    McLaren
    Force India
    Lotus
    Mercedes
    Williams
    Ferrari
    Red Bull
    Sauber

cheers :)

EDIT: and, @jamiefranklinf1 – If you look through your wiki page (http://f1fanatic.wikia.com/wiki/2012_F1F_Formula_Two_PS3_World_Championship) You will see that the time of your races is still to be decided, I will leave this up to you :)

RagingInferno
    Participant

Hopefully some more people join the series to fill out the grid a bit. As for car choice, I would like to drive for McLaren if I may :)

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

I’ll go with the McLaren, just because it’s the car I use the most offline. As for timing, I think a 10am start (GMT) would be good.

I’ll add everyone on PSN as soon as I can, and probably host them as well. If for some reason or another my internet is down, or I can’t make it, then I’ll somehow get a message to someone else to host it, but I’m sure I’ll be reliable enough.

Gareth
    Participant

I’d like to join:

First name: Gareth
    Last: Parles
    PSN: Gareth061094
    Nationality: English

I would use the Mercedes as i am a fan of the team.

McFillin
    Participant

@bradley13 Ill take Williams. i will the races be 50% or less? also could we have driver aids on? not very good without TCS lol.

RagingInferno
    Participant

@kcampos12 According to the wiki the races are 40% distance and all assists are allowed.

McFillin
    Participant

oops didnt see the wiki thanks

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@kcampos12 – The wiki will be your main base for information, always :)
    Also, I will update the wiki with proper calendar and entry list asap, but I can’t load Wikipedia at the moment :/

McFillin
    Participant

@bradley13 Thanks man any idea when we start? next week?

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@kcampos12 – The first race will DEFINATELY be this coming Saturday, even if it remains the 4 of you. Hopefully we’ll grow this league throughout the year and it means you 4 will get a head start! ;) haha.
    Im just going to post the Entry List and Calendar

McFillin
    Participant

@bradley13 Glad to hear that we start soon!

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

If you could all get online about 10 minutes or more before 10am, then it would mean that we can start at 10am sharp and run everything smoothly :)

Also @Bradley13 – If you need any help with the wiki, then I’d be more than willing to update the F2 page so that you can focus on the top league :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.