Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 14 hours, 14 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

2012 F1F Formula Two PS3 World Championship

This topic contains 1,122 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Harry Westwood Harry Westwood 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,123 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 – That would be greatly appreciated :D, if I do the first time, then you can see what colour codes I use etc, then I will send you the code for how I do the tables and stuff :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant
    Profile photo of Kevin Campos
    Kevin Campos
    Participant

I have an idea, could we have people who do well in F2 promote to F1 and people who do poorly in F1 downgrade to F2?. That will make things interesting.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@kcampos12 – There is a promotion/relegation system at the end of the season. Top three drivers from F2 will move into F1 for next years, bottom three drivers from F1, will drop into F2.

Profile photo of sozavele
    sozavele
    Participant

@bradley13 One thing is, if drivers are demoted but unavailable for the Saturday race, will they have to drop out as I think it is a tad unfair as it could be deemed ‘unfair dismisal’. I am confident I will probably be relagated but cannot and will not for sure be able to race on Saturday.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@formula-1 – This is a very good point, but we will cross this bridge when we get to it :)

Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Bradley13 and @Formula-1 – It won’t necessarily be an unfair dismissal. There could be a discussion, in which we decide an appropriate racing time for all competitors. Not to mention that promotion and relegation won’t be completely clean cut. For example, even if I am in the top 3 at the end of the season, if my work shifts don’t allow me to race on a Sunday, then I will not be able to move up, and therefore it has to be decided whether or not driver no.4 moves up, or we stop a driver from the top tier moving down. But still, there is a long way to go before we get to that :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 – Exactly, we will work it all out when we get to it :)

Profile photo of Kevin Campos
    Kevin Campos
    Participant

@bradley13 Can we set up our cars to our liking?

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@kcampos12 – Absolutely, it’s a lot about setup in these Championships, as wel as talent! :L
    Also, @kcampos12, @jamiefranklinf1, @RagingInferno, @gareth061094 – Your first race is THIS coming Saturday, get practicing! :D

Profile photo of RagingInferno
    RagingInferno
    Participant

Awesome, can’t wait! What’s the deal with qualifying though, how long is the session and can it be shortened if everyone is happy with their times?

Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Aren’t the quali sessions like 20 minutes? Either that or 15. It’s very rare that it will be shortened, because most people tend to do a few laps, come back in, and then go back out, at which point the session is almost over. Obviously, if you’re happy with your time and want to save tyres, then you can just stay in and wait for everyone to finish. Maybe go and grab a snack whilst you’re waiting :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@RagingInferno@jamiefranklinf1 is right, the qualifying session is 20 minutes, and it literally flys by, so I doubt you’ll worry. Plus, if you’re at the back, you’re never going to be happy with your time ;) haha

Profile photo of RagingInferno
    RagingInferno
    Participant

Just found out that I won’t be able to make it for round 2 of the championship, as I’m going to away for all of next week :( I’ll definitely be on the grid for the season opener though!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.