Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 33 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

2012 F1F Formula Two PS3 World Championship

This topic contains 1,122 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Harry Westwood Harry Westwood 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1,111 through 1,123 (of 1,123 total)
  • Author
    Oli Peacock
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 i switched so i could kart more often, you wanted f2 then bailed off to f1 when you were in the clear with work leaving 3 guys left and hardley a race to fight for. I understand the championship issue, but it isnt like Moss is gonna lose the f1 title now :P

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Olliekart – I didn’t ‘bail’. Bradley was left without a team mate, so when I could do Sundays again, I took your place, and at that time there were still the same amount of drivers in F2 as when I raced there. There was never an abundance of drivers in F2, but during that time, there weren’t enough seats in F1 for the amount of drivers we had at the time.

And Moss can still lose the title. There are only about 25 points between himself and Shane, and given that we have to use the next two weekends to finish this season before the Winter series starts, so there is every chance that Moss could lose it.

RagingInferno
    Participant

Given the situation with the title in the F1 league, I think it would be unfair to merge the series. However I think it should be considered for next season if there are 16 or less entrants.

Harry Westwood
    Participant

Guys… I doubt anyone remembers me but guess who’s back?

Oli Peacock
    Participant

@Sirspuddington? :P you interested in racing again?

Harry Westwood
    Participant

Yes, had enough of the manager at football. Sadly, ATM you guys are what finished now? Or on F1 2012 but there is every chance I’m gettin it for Xmas and if I can help it I won’t do football again :)

Alfie
    Participant

There’ll probably be another season next year, I don’t know though. There is also the winter series.

Harry Westwood
    Participant

When does the winter series start and how long is it? And is F1 2012 as good it’s predecessor?

Oli Peacock
    Participant

@sirspuddington

Its a 7 round calendar and we have just finished race 1. and i would say its slightly better than F1 2011

Harry Westwood
    Participant

I’ve asked me mam for it hope Santa brings it XD

Harry Westwood
    Participant

So what’s all this about merging the leagues anyway I need to be brought up to speed (pardon the pun) with everything (or at least the important stuff)

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Well these seasons are over now, but F2 collapsed and F1 fell to 6 drivers but that was just rumours now we have a nr 16 player grid in the Winter Series :)

Harry Westwood
    Participant

Cool, in a nutshell ;) I can’t wait for f1 2012

Viewing 13 posts - 1,111 through 1,123 (of 1,123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.