I am now going to start the process for the new Winter Series Championship.
They consistent racers from last year’s Championship will be invited, as will new people who I believe will be good additions to the series.
1. Moussa Awada – Ferrari
3. John Brookfield – Ferrari
4. George Angus – Ferrari/McLaren/Lotus
5. Nic Morley – Ferrari/Red Bull/Lotus
6. Andrew Angus – Ferrari/Lotus/Red Bull
7. Jamie Franklin – Lotus/McLaren/Ferrari
8. Bradley Downton – Lotus/McLaren/Caterham
9. Ben Moody – Williams
10. Oli Peacock – Caterham/McLaren/Williams
11. David Adeoye – Mercedes/Red Bull/Ferrari
12. Kaz Armos – Sauber/Campos/Lotus
13. Shane Butler – Campos/Sauber/Mercedes
14. Alfie Widger – Sauber/McLaren/Williams
15. Téa Kirkham – Caterham/Williams/Campos
16. Tom Robson – Lotus/Sauber/McLaren/Ferrari/Mercedes
17. Ashley Blakeley – Williams/Sauber/Red Bull
If you will be competing, please post your top three car choices as my example below shows:
Choice 1: Lotus
Choice 2: McLaren
Choice 3: Caterham
For you information, any team can be selected except HRT and Toro Rosso, however once 8 teams have been chosen, no other teams can be.
I hope to see you all join so we can have a full thriving grid! :D
@shaneb12345678910 – I’m not including HRT, because they’re not a proper team. They’re rubbish and an acronym, which I don’t like the look of on my entry list. So no. :) @tayzz94 – It starts when the F1 season finishes
My choices shall be:
Basically, I’ll just be Bradley’s team mate, if he still wants me. I think we make a damn good team. Though I will say that if HRT is in demand, then I don’t see why it can’t be added. I understand Toro Rosso, because of its similar looks to the Red Bull.
I’m not including HRT, because they’re not a proper team. They’re rubbish and an acronym, which I don’t like the look of on my entry list. So no. :)
No offence but I think thats mental. I think every car should be available so that each driver can chose any one that they want. Just because you dont want HRT in the league doesnt mean that it should be excluded. Who cares if they are rubbish lol? Every car is equal so it doesnt make a difference..
@shaneb12345678910 – If you let me put them on the entry list as Campos, deal.
But I’m still not including Toro Rosso because of the similarities to Red Bull.
The first 8 teams to be chosen rule still counts though. @olliekart – I’m going to start up a Wiki page tonight, but I’m waiting for @moss-611 to start the ball rolling by choosing his team, seeing as he’s the reigning Champion.
I’ve also realised @ed24f1 won’t be able to compete, so I will extend an invite to @shyguy1992