Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 1 hour, 21 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

2013 F1F Formula One PS3 World Championship (Season 3)

This topic contains 1,852 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ShaneB457 ShaneB457 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,853 total)
  • Author
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@ShaneB12345678910 – You’ll definitely be welcome back! It would be shameful to ignore our current Champion a position :P and I’m definitely looking forwards to racing you again!

@Raginginferno – We’ll have to see how many people are in the first tier, and how many we have left over, and then see how many people would prefer to race on Saturdays, and hopefully that will make a list of those who can race in F2.

sato113
    Participant

i agree with @electrolite. the season looks too long. i suggest making it around 10 races. the collantine cup is only 8 races and i think people are hugely satisfied with that. people will drop out of a longer championship as the drivers championship becomes more and more spread out. people lose interest and determination to fight for their place in the table if there aren’t many people near them on points. that’s just my humble opinion bradley, it’s ultimately up to you!

RagingInferno
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 OK, that seems like a good plan :)

ShaneB457
    Participant

@JamieFranklinF1 Thanks mate :) Really looking forward to racing you guys when I return.

I dont mind the championship being that long really. Sunday mornings are a perfect time to play F1 so the length of the season doesnt really matter for me anyway, other people of course might be different.

Oli Peacock
    Participant

The length of the seasons is what differentiates the Winter Series to the Full season. We have a full calendar since Season 1 with no complaints, so I don’t see why that should change

sato113
    Participant

ok i see @olliekart that makes sense.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@electrolite & @sato113 – As @olliekart states, we have had a full season-long calendar since season 1 and that won’t change. I don’t expect everyone to be there every race, but I know people also get bored on non F1F weekends, hence why I run this. In the hope that people will remember it and want to race. There are a number of us who will stay in throughout the year and so I shall stick it at that.

I fully intend to keep this Championship strong whenever we’re not racing, more-so than I have in recent seasons, but this only works if you guys comment as well. I hope we can get a real community here this season, and a full 16 strong one at that!

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@raginginferno – Yup, once we have the number of people confirmed who want to enter, we shall distinguish it between Saturday and Sunday :)

electrolite
    Participant

Just a thought as to why people might be dropping out or losing interest – anyway, its Bradley’s cup after all.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@electrolite – Of course, to be honest, you’re probably right, but the people I don’t want here are the ones who do a race or two, and then go. Or sign up and don’t even bother racing. That’s what annoys me, hence why I have tried to only invite people who I believe will be good for this Championship :)
    and also, it’s not my cup, it’s everyone’s cup ;)

Harry Westwood
    Participant

@bradley13 can I race here?

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@sirspuddington – Of course! After your dedication to the Winter Series I meant to put you on the initial list. Of course you can buddy, we’ll see what we can sort out :)

Harry Westwood
    Participant

:D That’s great news :) @bradley13 thanks dude I appreciate it :)

Jeff
    Participant

Hello guys. I’m new to the site and an avid F1 fan. What is this race series that you are talking about?
    I am stationed in South Korea right now and looking forward to attending my first F1 GP here. I play F1 2012 online with my 11 Y.O. son in Co-op Championchip mode online. So much fun. Thanks for the info in advance.

Cheers.
    Jeff

Harry Westwood
    Participant

A group of epic people meet up on the game F1 2012 and race. There are rules and a calendar on the wiki, the link is on the first page. It gets setup every year by the awesome bradley13 and a winter series too, which ends this Sunday. Hope I helped :) @Lead-Lobber

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,853 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.