Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 39 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

2014 F1F Classic Playstation F1 Championship (Racers Needed!)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of In_Silico In_Silico 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@supernicebob @david-a @sato113 @ed24f1 @spud @magnificent-geoffrey @slr @commonmonsoon @aus_steve @shyguy1992 @electrolite @silverkeg @raginginferno @alfie @formula-1 – Have we got anyone else interested in this Championship? It’s a bit different involving a few different styles of races on different tracks with 80′s, 90′s and 13′s cars. It won’t run for long and I’d like to see some decent interest for any who’d like to race in classic cars. I’d be terribly disappointed it this went under :(

RoboCAT
    Participant

Please have this go ahead!

RagingInferno
    Participant

@bradley13 Thanks for the offer, but I’m going to decline. I haven’t touched the 2013 game in months :S

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@RagingInferno – So now’s the perfect time to do so again! :P I know you were excited for the Classic Championship when Sozavele pitched the idea

Anonymous

Thanks for the offer Bradley, but I’m going to decline too. As soon as Collantine Cup is over, I’m trading this game in. I hardly touch it at any other stage anyway.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Ok, I’ve come to realise how much I’ll miss racing this year if something doesn’t happen, so I’m determined to get something together. Let me know who is still interested guys! I’m going to desperately try and find some new racers.

In_Silico
    Participant

Brooksy is back. On PSN I told him that the league was gone and he was dissapointed, so he might want to join this, you never know. I wont be available until I get my internet sorted.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.