F1 Games

BATRacer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mathers
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m looking for players of the online racing management game BATRacer who are on this site, as I was thinking we could run a few private games for members of F1 Fanatic. The first I have set up is the F1 Fanatic British Touring Car Championship, running with the Touring class only. Anyone who is interested, please let me know and I’ll drop you a message with the game details. In addition, if you don’t play the game but want to know more, give us a shout! Or maybe you used to play the game but don’t any more, come out of retirement!

I hope we can get a few involved, we need 8 including me to get the game started, but if we get more that would be brilliant!

Fer no.65
    Participant

I used to play BATRacer a lot. Has it changed? I heard they were developing a new version of the game.

Mathers
    Participant

@fer-no65 They are developing a new version, but at the moment it is exactly as it was. Do you fancy a spot? I enjoy playing when there is more to the game than just racing people I don’t know at all, so what do you think? :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.